Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• I think tomorrow is going to be a good day for Charlton fans.
    Did you really post this????  Uh oh!!!😂
  • edited July 2021
    I think tomorrow is going to be a good day for Charlton fans.
    Tomorrow never comes though does it, ad infinitum............ B)

• Get the bad news about the shocking state of our accounts out to digest today, then bam bam bam …..

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes…
  • Get the bad news about the shocking state of our accounts out to digest today, then bam bam bam …..

Are we signing someone from Wet,Wet,Wet??

The next two weeks are crucial, round and round we go
  • paulfox said:
    Get the bad news about the shocking state of our accounts out to digest today, then bam bam bam …..

Danny Drinkwater?
  • paulfox said:
    Get the bad news about the shocking state of our accounts out to digest today, then bam bam bam …..

Love that's all around me...

We're signing Donald Love from Shrewsbury
  • edited July 2021
    Have we just replaced fish puns, for pop puns, great a new game!!!!! Who needs rumours!!???….. great album by the way.👍…. Hope no one is ‘telling me lies’ though.
  • Sponsored links:

Ahhh man, you went there! 
  • There is a theory that Thomas, Roddy and Gallen have realized that by being bullish and saying we have loadddsa money will just cause agents to ask for unrealistic prices. They have been saying all along that they although they would like to have all the business done early they probably wont , so this would tie in with this approach. Who is to say that any of the players we have supposedly missed out on were ever actually targets of ours.

• Hope Golfie's nipper gets well again.
  • RedRobin said:
    Oh FFS ! If 4 incoming havent been announced by 10.00 the shitstorm will begin again lol
    @Dazzler21
  • AndyG said:
    RedRobin said:
    Oh FFS ! If 4 incoming havent been announced by 10.00 the shitstorm will begin again lol
    I have already set the shite bomb alarm for 10!
  • Is @Mendonca In Asdas usually a ITK type...
  • I mean if you name yourself after an ITK-style event...
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2021
    This window for us feels just like Spurs in 2010 when they held their nerve till the last minute and picked up Van Der Vaart for an absolute bargain.
  • This window for us feels just like Spurs in 2010 when they held their nerve till the last minute and picked up Van Der Vaart for an absolute bargain.
    Wasn't he a bust though?
  • edited July 2021
    Owen Dale and Tom Lowery still available at Crewe.....either or both would be great signings....come on Burnley sell Pope please
  • ct_addick said:
    This window for us feels just like Spurs in 2010 when they held their nerve till the last minute and picked up Van Der Vaart for an absolute bargain.
    Wasn't he a bust though?

I remember him being very good for them
    Tomorrow never comes though does it, ad infinitum............ B)
    https://youtu.be/QhYtB7pjkS0
  • This window for us feels just like Spurs in 2010 when they held their nerve till the last minute and picked up Van Der Vaart for an absolute bargain.
    Why did they buy a Dutch Policeman?

I'll get me coat.
  • Cant wait for the moaners to clock Thomas's tweet about working on his new Addicks song, I can just hear it now. "should be working on new signings , not a new song" :( 
  • CH4RLTON said:
    Cant wait for the moaners to clock Thomas's tweet about working on his new Addicks song, I can just hear it now. "should be working on new signings , not a new song" :( 
    Maybe it announces a new signing in every verse. 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!