Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• Maybe the question should is this winger as good as Liam Millar; Potentially, or even better ?
  • So I have been told that we have cooled our interest in Solomon-Otobor after the knee issues that were highlighted in his medical, he isn't keen to sign a reduced deal and we aren't keen to offer what we initially did before the medical.

We have, however, been in deep discussions with another winger, sounds pretty close.
    How would you rate this winger compared to Solomon- Otobor?

Cheers for the info CEL
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    So I have been told that we have cooled our interest in Solomon-Otobor after the knee issues that were highlighted in his medical, he isn't keen to sign a reduced deal and we aren't keen to offer what we initially did before the medical.

We have, however, been in deep discussions with another winger, sounds pretty close.
    Be interesting to see how that one develops. Could be that once word gets around about his knee he won't be able to attract the kind of pay he'd been hoping for and might swing back around to our offer if we keep it on the table. Could be one for late on in the window if nothing else is forthcoming for him
    It doesn't even have to be in the window as he is a free agent.  I honestly think lots of clubs in league 1 will be going deep into September and still doing business.

It's syltill better too get a good one in September than an average one in July.  See Kermorgant, Yann 
    Or you end up with Omar Bogle and Joe Ledley
  • Good player and someone we have been after for a while
    Could a clue be....Star Trek?
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    I wonder if it's anything to do with a Covid related decline in local journalism, business being done "remotely" and less face to face meetings or something else but there are hardly any transfer rumours about anything about.

Was there anything at all about Pigott or Fraser before the day it was announced? 
    Nope no leaks at all. 
  • CAFCsayer said:
    So I have been told that we have cooled our interest in Solomon-Otobor after the knee issues that were highlighted in his medical, he isn't keen to sign a reduced deal and we aren't keen to offer what we initially did before the medical.

Be interesting to see how that one develops. Could be that once word gets around about his knee he won't be able to attract the kind of pay he'd been hoping for and might swing back around to our offer if we keep it on the table. Could be one for late on in the window if nothing else is forthcoming for him
    Medical opinions can vary from club to club, one mans poison as they say, so who knows, he could still get picked up if the injury we found is not deemed so much of an issue elsewhere, however it is a sign that Thomass medical dept we have heard so much praise for, is showing potential.

If our medical team are highlighting a problem, i'd suggest he probably has one leg
    Wow, one leg AND a knee problem, I would call for a second opinion
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlie Kirk?
  • Covered_End_Lad said:
    Good player and someone we have been after for a while
    Charlie Kirk maybe ?
  • Joel Randall ?
  • Stephen Kelly?
    Is this an instead of or ideally would we have had both? 
  • Sponsored links:

• RedJohn said:
    Good player and someone we have been after for a while
    Could a clue be....Star Trek?
    Mr Spock .. there's life Nige but not as we know it
  • Who needs Scott Fraser?

Hope its Charlie Kirk we're after then ;)
  • If it's someone we've been after a while then Charlie Kirk is a very good shout! If it's not a permanent then maybe Tyreece John-Jules from Arsenal that we didn't sign last summer because of the embargo (went to Donny)
  • I’d be surprised if weren’t interested in Josh Sims. 

Double whammy… Sims and Kirk ;-)

(PS I am not ITK, just day dreaming)
  • edited July 2021
    Who needs Scott Fraser?

Double whammy… Sims and Kirk ;-)

(PS I am not ITK, just day dreaming)
    Yeah I thought that myself looking at the Graphic that you posted

Hayden Mullins
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!