Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours - Summer 2021 edition (Deadline Day from p814)

Comments

• So Thomas bought Schwartz to the club - Disastrous

Roddy brought his son to the club - Hopeless

So my question is will Mumford bring his son to the club? Has a nice ring to it.
    Tones boy knocks up a mean burger🍔
  • Are we sure it's Roddy's son? Could be just a coincidence. 
  • Hal1x said:
    Has there been anything actually linking Williams with a move back to Charlton or is it just chat?
    He’s been training at Sparrows but nobody knows if either he or the club are looking at anything more than him keeping fit until he’s fixed up somewhere.
    Read the mower guy's post from this morning. JW said he's left it in the hands of his agent.
    Fame at last Lazza, first post on CL for ages and now forever to be known as "The mower guy"
    "you can tell him by the way he walks"
    Take a bow son, take a bow 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😎
  • Where’s Schwartz?
  • Was given extra time off only arrived back in London yesterday.
  • m_2 said:
    Where’s Schwartz?
    Still In Denmark sorting a personal issue, expected to arrive soon.
  • m_2 said:
    Where’s Schwartz?
    Still In Denmark sorting a personal issue, expected to arrive soon.
    Arrived back Friday to late for Saturday game 
  • Sponsored links:

• “It’s a loan that we can turn into a permanent, if everyone agrees to it.”

Couldn’t you say the same about any loan? Have any further details been made public?
  • 24 Red said:
    “It’s a loan that we can turn into a permanent, if everyone agrees to it.”

Couldn’t you say the same about any loan? Have any further details been made public?
    Not every loan has a clause about permanent signing. 
    No but a clause that all 3 have to agree to is pretty pointless.

If the clause was say "if we get promoted we have to buy him for x" or "if we bid x Norwich have to accept it".

If the clause is "if Charlton and Norwich can agree a fee and Akin can agree personal terms we can buy him" you could say that clause exists for everyone?

I suspect the clause is more like the second of those 3 and "everyone" didn't include Norwich as that's already agreed? 
  • The all seeing eye in the media world NIXON has spoken... wouldn't we be gutted if one of his "exclusives" came good,... no worries really though eh...is there B)
  • Bubble said:

I thought he had already signed last Saturday. 
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    24 Red said:

If the clause was say "if we get promoted we have to buy him for x" or "if we bid x Norwich have to accept it".

If the clause is "if Charlton and Norwich can agree a fee and Akin can agree personal terms we can buy him" you could say that clause exists for everyone?

I suspect the clause is more like the second of those 3 and "everyone" didn't include Norwich as that's already agreed? 
    My thinking is there is a fee agreed, akin wants to join and we’ll act on it in January if we need to bring in another loan. Like we did with Shinnie.

rifht now there’s no need to buy akin
  • esseffect said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    24 Red said:

My thinking is there is a fee agreed, akin wants to join and we’ll act on it in January if we need to bring in another loan. Like we did with Shinnie.

But thats not what Steve Gallen has said. He said that we want to buy him but there are a couple of obstacles to get past first. Could be Norwich wanting too much, could be Akin wanting too much.  
  • Sponsored links:

• esseffect said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    24 Red said:

But thats not what Steve Gallen has said. He said that we want to buy him but there are a couple of obstacles to get past first. Could be Norwich wanting too much, could be Akin wanting too much.  
    May be we have offered Akin too much money and he won't sign for us.  Because he is only coming for the love.......... 
  • To k it may be more if we get promoted we sign him for x amount already agreed with Norwich 

can’t seen him wanting to spend multiple years in Div 1 
  • i’d assume that a price has been agreed but Norwich won’t do the business until they are sure they won’t need him for cover in Jan. if they are fully stocked there we can make it permanent on their say so.
  • edited July 2021
    esseffect said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    24 Red said:

Norwich want £5m and Akin wants £20k a week  ;)
  • 24 Red said:

It does if the clause is offer something and we'll consider it. Normally the clause has an agreed fee, personally I suspect it depends on factors such as promotion but that's pure guesswork. 
  • Maybe we want to know that he will remain fit before spending a chunk of money.
  • I think the fee is agreed, wages sorted but it’s at the Norwich end where the hurdles are. Maybe they want to make sure they have adequate cover before releasing him, that’s my guess.
  • Maccn05 said:
    i’d assume that a price has been agreed but Norwich won’t do the business until they are sure they won’t need him for cover in Jan. if they are fully stocked there we can make it permanent on their say so.
    That's what I thought.
  • Bubble said:

Scoop Nixon?
  • Schrödinger's transfer rumour
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!