Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Burton Albion | Tues 23rd Feb | 7pm | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    When Liverpool lose 4 home games in a row the. Something tells you that this is not normal football .. pretty certain lot of our home results WOULD have been different if fans were in the valley .... so playing at home tomorrow is no advantage in fact I think now it’s in everyone mind and causing mistakes to happen .... we need to relax perhaps try and keep a safe for 25 mins then try and up the tempo .. just stop conceding early goals 

Team expect LB to go 442 .... but to tighten up I would go 4231 

Amos 
    Gunter
    Osh
    Pearce 
    Purrington 

Pratley
    Watson

DJ
    Aneke ( number 10 where he played at MK)
    Millar

Stockley 

If he goes two up top I hope it’s Stockley and Schwartz 

• Options
    MUST NOT BUY THE STREAM. MUST NOT BUY THE STREAM. MUST NOT BUY THE STREAM....
  • Options
    MUST NOT BUY THE STREAM.
    MUSTNOT BUY THE STREAM.
    MUSTN'T BUY THE STREAM.
    MUST BUY THE STREAM.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    paulfox said:
    Please let me Need the custard
    Please let me need the custard 
    please let me need the custard!!!!
    Water Snake plus Custard = budget flesh light.*

Come on Charlton 6-0 please.

* = Allegedly

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    MUST NOT BUY THE STREAM.
    MUSTNOT BUY THE STREAM.
    MUSTN'T BUY THE STREAM.
    MUST BUY THE STREAM.

I bought both this and Fleetwood together with my CAFC Cash, so too late for me!
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    Am I the only one who sighs when i see Pratley in the starting 11. He runs around make the odd good tackle but that's about it. Start Smith please! We should be attacking teams 

nope - i feel exactly the same re pratley - he kills the chances of playing cohesive flowing football  
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

My line up would be as follows, seeing as we're at home and playing the shittest of the shit teams in this league. Go for the win, and drop the old guard from midfield.

Amos

Matthews - Oshilaja - Famewo - Purrington

DJ - Smith - Shinnie - Millar

Aneke - Stockley

spot on line up - unfortunately, i have no faith that LB has either the balls or the footballing nouse to start that team  
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

My line up would be as follows, seeing as we're at home and playing the shittest of the shit teams in this league. Go for the win, and drop the old guard from midfield.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

spot on line up - unfortunately, i have no faith that LB has either the balls or the footballing nouse to start that team  
    Absolutely no chance a bowyer team would not have at least one  of , Pearce, pratley or Watson. I would happily not see any of them starting. And only possibly accept pratley on the bench. Bowyer always has to have a negative spin to his lineups or tactics.
  • Options
    "The atmospheric pressure was above seasonal average!"

You can use that one Lee.
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Absolutely no chance a bowyer team would not have at least one  of , Pearce, pratley or Watson. I would happily not see any of them starting. And only possibly accept pratley on the bench. Bowyer always has to have a negative spin to his lineups or tactics.
    Well with Famewo unlikely to play you may want to swerve the game.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Good point, but I always end up watching hoping for the best!!. It has been terrible lately though,do wonder why we put ourselves through it!😂 it’s about time bowyer earned his corn.
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    You'll have to share with Oohaah ...... assuming there's room for the both of you in a single bowl of custard.

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    paulfox said:
    You'll have to share with Oohaah ...... assuming there's room for the both of you in a single bowl of custard.

I certainly won’t need much space in the bowl!!, I think Oohaah prefers cold, I’m more of a slightly warmed kind of fella!!, however should we finally need the custard and the inevitable excitement it will bring, I’m not ruling anything out, I’ve been married 15years!!🤣
  • Options
    paulfox said:
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Good point, but I always end up watching hoping for the best!!. It has been terrible lately though,do wonder why we put ourselves through it!😂 it’s about time bowyer earned his corn.
    Good lad! I’m a through thick and thin chap as well.
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Agree this is the 11 that should start tomo but he prob won’t start famewo again (looking after him)
    doubt he will drop gunter he seems unstoppable. Same with Pratley n if he does then prob put Watson in :( 
    can see a lot of disappointment with the line up tomo
    fingers crossed bows knows best 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Grew up in Harvey gardens mate, been put through  it since my dad took me at the age of 4 in 1977. Might aswell see it out now!!😬🤪
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Agree this is the 11 that should start tomo but he prob won’t start famewo again (looking after him)
    doubt he will drop gunter he seems unstoppable. Same with Pratley n if he does then prob put Watson in :( 
    can see a lot of disappointment with the line up tomo
    fingers crossed bows knows best 
    Playing devils advocate, but was not our winning run based on Pratley and Watson playing in front of the back four?
  • Options
    Gunter will definitely play - our most capped player - and I think Famewo will start.

Aneke for Schwartz and Purrington for Maatsen.
  • Options
    Like I've said before, I always feel Burton play good stuff against us and I always wonder why they are so far down, don't see Tuesday being any different

I reckon 1-1 or 2-2 
    They are bottom of the table because they are not very good.
    They are bottom of the table because under their previous manager they were rubbish
    Under the returning JFH, they've become a more solid and organised side, hence their recent form is better than ours. 

JFH was appointed in January. Since then they've got 3 wins in their last 5 matches, versus 2 wins in their previous 22 matches
    And the team top of the table is crap.
  • Options
    On current form I'm going with a draw.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    Redrobo said:
    paulfox said:
    DOUCHER said:
    Croydon said:
    Great preview FA.

Amos

Aneke - Stockley

Are we talking custard ???
  • Options
    9-0 Charlton
    Amos
    Bent 3
    Francis
    Parker (J) (og)
    Keohane
    Parkes
    Achampong
  • Options
    Hopefully we won’t give them 3 goals this time, on pat home form they should only expect 2.

I am sure either Watson or Pratley will play.

Personally, I would like to see a positive  attacking line up and for the team to play like the second 45 against AFC.

I will watch but at the moment it’s more in hope than expectation.

• Options
    We are playing the bottom of the league. Can only be one result.
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Leuth said:
    Maatsen and Millar would get us going even more. But the majority of the fanbase have gone Full Scapegoat on him. I knew it would happen too. When a defender starts scoring 3s in Player Marks despite the fact that he was only beaten once or twice, wasn't at fault for any goals and played a major role in our goal, it's clear the fans just don't like him. No I won't shut up about this
    Stop attention seeking Leuth.
     Why is he attention seeking? I agree with Leuth. Maatsen is young, has great potential, and will go on to prove his critics wrong.