Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kent Cricket 2021

Comments

• Spinning our way to victory
  • Well, well, well...
  • Very jealous of those there!
  • I've said that this pitch is poor but it's difficult to argue the case when batsmen are getting out to full tosses left, right and centre!
  • 162 doesn't appear to be too bad on that wicket. A little bit puzzled why we prepared a surface that favours the Bears strongest department though...

Our bowlers are better than your bowlers.. :-)
  • I would still like to see the back of Bresnan or Woakes because they are both capable of hitting bombs
  • Our three spinners so far have figures of 9-0-40-5
  • Good catch Blake in the deep. Woakes gone.
  • All but done, would have to be Charlton to lose this now.
  • I think we've seen why we left Stevens out. The track suited our three spinners and it also meant that we didn't have to hide him in the field especially with the likely ones to miss out (Cox/Blake) being such good fielders
  • Sponsored links:

• And that's Woakes. Glad to see him going back, he looked as if he had a rescue on his mind.
  • I would still like to see the back of Bresnan or Woakes because they are both capable of hitting bombs
    I take that back - this Lintott chap is making the pitch look like it's a road!
  • We should probably not let Klaasen bowl any more tonight.
  • We should probably not let Klaasen bowl any more tonight.
    He doesn't need to but not sure we will go back to a spinner in which case he will have to bowl one more over
  • Should have kept Leaning on
  • Milne and Milnes to finish
  • Anyone but Klaasen for the last over please!!!
  • Every single off Klaasen felt like a dot ball.
    I take that back - this Lintott chap is making the pitch look like it's a road!
    Good job the Bears didn't know he could bat - 41 off 20 - because it might have been a different story had he come in earlier. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    Yay!
  • GET IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Some fielding!
  • edited August 2021
    Bears finish 141 all out. Kent win by 21 runs.

Finals day, 18th September.
  • Very professional job.
  • I think we've seen why we left Stevens out. The track suited our three spinners and it also meant that we didn't have to hide him in the field especially with the likely ones to miss out (Cox/Blake) being such good fielders
    Both have now taking three very good catches. Thought Stevens would play today but can't see them changing the side for Finals Day save perhaps bringing in Stevens, or more likely, Stewart for Klaassen
  • Didn’t think we had enough on the board…..but the lads proved me wrong.🥳😎😃
  • Well done Kent!
  • We play Sussex.