Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Swindon | Sat 23 Jan 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    We give away so many silly fouls.
  • Options
    We never get to the second ball...
  • Options
    Why is Pratley still on the pitch?
  • Options
    1. 52'

Post update

Foul by Andrew Shinnie (Charlton Athletic).

2. 52'

Post update

Scott Twine (Swindon Town) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    Just about to open my 4th beer. Numb this pain
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:
    Bowyer Out???????????
    That conversation is not needed at half time! 
    It's not needed at full time either.
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I look at this lot and think confidence, self belief and morale is at an all time low. Each player is probably shitting himself about making an error and then looking at the bloke next to him thinking they're the same. We have individuals not a team. Players like Matthews haven't been given a run in the side so they've never had any form this season to begin with. We are just a poor side at the moment.
    Can understand the reasoning - but why would they shit themselves about making an error when there is no crowd to get on their backs??
    To defend the players for once I'd say it must be hard for players  to play in empty stadiums week after week. Maybe why Millar is playing well as he's used to it with U23's. Experienced pro's must find it hard to lift themselves & wouldnt be surprised if they are playing at 90%.
    Playing in a near empty stadium is the same for Swindon every week this season.
    I don't disagree.......just think it must be hard for some players to get "up" for games or push themselves when they are losing 
  • Options
    Can we start blaming Roland Duchâtelet again as I think he may be feeling left out lately 
  • Options
    Gammysnr said:
    Bowyer Out???????????
    That conversation is not needed at half time! 
    It's not needed at full time either.
    Happy with this are you? 
  • Options
    Jayasemi's cross looks dangerous but the ref blows up for a foul on Aneke
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 54'

Post update

Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

2. 54'

Post update

Foul by Hallam Hope (Swindon Town).

• Options
    Really stupid fouls. Pratley is hopeless
  • Options
    Aneke’s been awful today 
  • Options
    Aneke plays like everyone else is invisible at times
  • Options
    Very flat this half.  

Not sure what Pratley is offering. 
  • Options
    Why is Pratley still on the pitch?
    Not had a second booking...yet
  • Options
    What formation are playing? All 4 midfielders in the middle no-one out wide?
    4-4-2 diamond
  • Options
    They’ve stuck an Aneke mask on Bogle. It’s the only explanation.
  • Options
    Our midfield never works no matter what formation or players Bowyer goes with.
    It's like getting half a dozen pieces of jigsaw pieces. 
    They don't fit because they are all from different jigsaw puzzles. 
    Fuckin knows where we go from here.

Open the whisky bottle Rambo.
  • Options
    Good work from Chuks, but a slightly dodgy touch followed by a trip means Swindon have a free kick in their area.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not enough pattern to our play in attack. Plan at the moment is give it to Millar or Aneke and hope they can beat 4 players. 
  • Options
    This is poopy
  • Options
    What is Amos doing?????
  • Options
    msomerton said:

I look at this lot and think confidence, self belief and morale is at an all time low. Each player is probably shitting himself about making an error and then looking at the bloke next to him thinking they're the same. We have individuals not a team. Players like Matthews haven't been given a run in the side so they've never had any form this season to begin with. We are just a poor side at the moment.
    Can understand the reasoning - but why would they shit themselves about making an error when there is no crowd to get on their backs??
    To defend the players for once I'd say it must be hard for players  to play in empty stadiums week after week. Maybe why Millar is playing well as he's used to it with U23's. Experienced pro's must find it hard to lift themselves & wouldnt be surprised if they are playing at 90%.
    Playing in a near empty stadium is the same for Swindon every week this season.
    I don't disagree.......just think it must be hard for some players to get "up" for games or push themselves when they are losing 
    At least they can't hear the fans booing them off at halftime
  • Options
    we've signed a load of midfielders why is Pratley playing, keeps giving silly fouls

• Options
    Jesus that should be 3-0
  • Options
    Looking clueless again
  • Options
    Even Amos has lost the plot 
  • Options
    Shinnie, brother of our Shinnie, has an good assist. 
  • Options
    1. 54'

Post update

Foul by Chuks Aneke (Charlton Athletic).

2. 54'

Post update

Conor Masterson (Swindon Town) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!