Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Swindon | Sat 23 Jan 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Back in it Shockley to come in and score in debut.
  • Options
    Cue a third from Swindon.....
  • Options
    57' Millar floats a lovely ball towards the far post and Aneke dives to head the ball home from close range. Much better! #cafc 1 #stfc 2
  • Options
    game on 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Millar is a level or two above. Such a good player.
  • Options
    Win 25% 
    draw 65%
    loss 10%
  • Options
    Great assist from Millar
  • Options
    We need a CM, just shows when Shinnie is on how much difference it makes to have someone that can play. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Miller starting to run the game
  • Options
    Millar plays the ball to Schwartz who gets it in the back of the net but he's offside.
  • Options
    Thank God for Shinnie
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    cabbles said:
    Curbishley just said he reckons we’ve been the better side????
    Because we have, goals don't always reflect the game. If you took away the scoreline and made someone watch this game bar the goals just highlights, 100% of football fans would say we are the better side. It's not rocket science.Cafc43v3r said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    Im sorry but Bowyer will get pelters from the vultures waiting for us to concede a goal.

These passengers on the pitch need to be held accountable! I don’t care how Bowyer has set us up! Some of those players are hiding and the ones that are not hiding are generally piss poor! Nobody can argue with the line up today...as strong as we have! 

We are not good enough! I get Bowyer is the man at the top but some of these players are getting away with it! Williams and Pratley are not good enough! 
    Na that can't be right mate cause from what I've heard we have the best squad in the league by a mile despite not one Charlton knowing any other league 1 sides starting XI without googling it

Some of these players are embarrassing, he picks the right players available, he clearly encourages them to play the right way, unfortunately some players just don't give a crap

Not sure what people want, get in another manager and keep a few clean sheets and still finish outside the play offs? 

This is a squad rebuild job plain and simple, if you think otherwise I don't know what to say.

Totally deluded mate.  Sorry that's total bollocks. 
    Not one thing I said there was delusional, feel free to tell me why you think it is though
    Which player, who is playing isn't good enough?

I keep asking this question and no one can tell me who these "dregs" are we have cobbled together.  If they are all so shit name them?

Not rocket science is it? 
    I will say who in the post match, gonna focus on the game for now. At least 5 or 6 aren't good enough for us though 
    😂😂😂😂
    Strange, can only assume you're a bit of a man child 
  • Options
    Good pass from Millar, great finish from Ronnie under the keeper.

Shame about the flag from the lino :(
  • Options
    Millar showing his skills.

• Options
    Dare I say it..Millar is having a blinder.
  • Options
    Agree. When we say a player is too good for this league, this is what it should look like
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Shinnie and Millar are class
  • Options
    Pratley did well there, and then a lovely ball from Millar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great finish by Shwartz. Shame offside 
  • Options
    What a ball by Millar, game on 
  • Options
    1. 58'

Post update

Foul by Darren Pratley (Charlton Athletic).

2. 58'

Post update

Hallam Hope (Swindon Town) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    A clear upgrade on Smyth
  • Options
    Pratley goes in with his head in the centre circle and it's a Swindon free kick.
  • Options
    60' Schwartz has the ball in the net, but the flag goes up for offside. Very tight. #cafc 1 #stfc 2
  • Options
    Pratley off, Morgan on.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    cabbles said:
    Curbishley just said he reckons we’ve been the better side????
    Because we have, goals don't always reflect the game. If you took away the scoreline and made someone watch this game bar the goals just highlights, 100% of football fans would say we are the better side. It's not rocket science.Cafc43v3r said:
    cafc_se7 said:
    Im sorry but Bowyer will get pelters from the vultures waiting for us to concede a goal.

These passengers on the pitch need to be held accountable! I don’t care how Bowyer has set us up! Some of those players are hiding and the ones that are not hiding are generally piss poor! Nobody can argue with the line up today...as strong as we have! 

We are not good enough! I get Bowyer is the man at the top but some of these players are getting away with it! Williams and Pratley are not good enough! 
    Na that can't be right mate cause from what I've heard we have the best squad in the league by a mile despite not one Charlton knowing any other league 1 sides starting XI without googling it

Some of these players are embarrassing, he picks the right players available, he clearly encourages them to play the right way, unfortunately some players just don't give a crap

Not sure what people want, get in another manager and keep a few clean sheets and still finish outside the play offs? 

This is a squad rebuild job plain and simple, if you think otherwise I don't know what to say.

Totally deluded mate.  Sorry that's total bollocks. 
    Not one thing I said there was delusional, feel free to tell me why you think it is though
    Which player, who is playing isn't good enough?

I keep asking this question and no one can tell me who these "dregs" are we have cobbled together.  If they are all so shit name them?

Not rocket science is it? 
    I will say who in the post match, gonna focus on the game for now. At least 5 or 6 aren't good enough for us though 
    😂😂😂😂
    Strange, can only assume you're a bit of a man child 
    Sorry I thought you were concentrating on the game?

But sexist to assume I am any sort of man isn't it?  
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!