Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton v Swindon | Sat 23 Jan 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Options
    Too slow to cross it in every time
  • Options
    Swindon at going to collapse
  • Options
    Watching the upbeats gets things in perspective for me.

100%
  • Options
    1-2
  • Options
    Millar to Chuks, who crosses from the left but there's no-one there.
  • Options
    Need some serious questions of our coaches and management now. 
  • Options
    Chuks!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    COME ON BOYS!!
  • Options
    at long last a goal 1-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Super Chuks
  • Options
    Is the comeback on...?
  • Options
    Get in!!!!! Come on lads
  • Options
    Yes!!!! Millar chips the ball and Aneke heads in 1-2
  • Options
    cmon 1-2.
  • Options
    Thats the only type of effort on target I care about!! 
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Aneke goal 
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:
    Aneke’s been awful today 
    I was just about to post that, glad I didn’t 
  • Options
    Well played Pratley for that goal!

Nice cross from Millar 2.

I assume those are 2 of the dregs? 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I look at this lot and think confidence, self belief and morale is at an all time low. Each player is probably shitting himself about making an error and then looking at the bloke next to him thinking they're the same. We have individuals not a team. Players like Matthews haven't been given a run in the side so they've never had any form this season to begin with. We are just a poor side at the moment.
    Can understand the reasoning - but why would they shit themselves about making an error when there is no crowd to get on their backs??
    To defend the players for once I'd say it must be hard for players  to play in empty stadiums week after week. Maybe why Millar is playing well as he's used to it with U23's. Experienced pro's must find it hard to lift themselves & wouldnt be surprised if they are playing at 90%.
    FFS Furlough them then. Got the best fucking job in the world. NO excuse!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Thankfully we get the first goal of the second half
  • Options
    Much better. An actual team move. Now got to maintain the tempo but try not to force it. 
  • Options
    Assist assist from Pratiesta
  • Options
    Typical somebody slates Aneke and then he scores.
  • Options
    Great cross by Millar for that goal 
  • Options
    That’s some cross from Millar
  • Options

I look at this lot and think confidence, self belief and morale is at an all time low. Each player is probably shitting himself about making an error and then looking at the bloke next to him thinking they're the same. We have individuals not a team. Players like Matthews haven't been given a run in the side so they've never had any form this season to begin with. We are just a poor side at the moment.
    Can understand the reasoning - but why would they shit themselves about making an error when there is no crowd to get on their backs??
    To defend the players for once I'd say it must be hard for players  to play in empty stadiums week after week. Maybe why Millar is playing well as he's used to it with U23's. Experienced pro's must find it hard to lift themselves & wouldnt be surprised if they are playing at 90%.

Agree with what you say, but this works for both teams.
  • Options
    Lads, we've restarted, one replay is enough!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!