Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Swindon | Sat 23 Jan 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    We haven’t though. 

We’ve dominated the game. They’ve been in our box once and scored two goals 
    Exactly, one mistake and one deflection is the difference. If you’re calling for a taxi, suspect you wanted one at the end of last season but didn’t have the guts to call for one then 
  • It’s ok guys. Gonna change out of the red home top to the away at half time. I got the red for Christmas and we’ve been shite every time I’ve worn it 
  • Team that has the worst away record in all 4 divisions are now 2-0.
    Who also beat Ipswich at Portman Road
    They have the worst away record in all 4 divisions.
    Im sure they do but having the worst record at something doesnt say you lose every time
  • Laddick01 said:
    Reckon we will be 2-0 down at half time. Poor lineup.
    Good knowledge
    Cheers. I’m pretty pleased with this one.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    We haven’t though. 

Absolutely this.
    Have we troubled their goalkeeper though?
  • Annoyingly, we have played pretty well. 2 down at half time with the lack of time they have had on the ball.and after conceding just the two chances is hard to take. 

We can win this. Need the mother of all efforts second half.
  • Anyone notice that when Swindon clear the box the ball always falls to one of their players. Been seeing this every game now. Something not right with our formation imo 
  • Can't even get upset about this anymore. We should be beating teams like Swindon, no matter whos playing at the back.. something's not right. 
  • Sponsored links:

• RedPanda said:
    If we don't win this Bowyer has to go.
    Something has to change
    Can't blame him for th first goal, or the second really.

I fancy Millar to make amends and score. I can't see Bowyer being too harsh as he'll upset Liverpool
    No you can't, or for Peterborough, but there comes a stage we're enough is enough. 

This is not a blip. 
  • Southbank said:
    I asked after Tuesday if we had a striker who would have taken the 2 chances Peterboro scored.
    The answer from this first half is no.
    The 2 Posh goals were scored by a midfielder, not a striker.

• Williams performances reminds me of me in bed with the missus. Few quick early pumps and then it's all over.

Where the f**k has he gone??
    TMI mate, TMI.
  • Two words ... absolute shit 
  • Wonder how the everything is rosy and Bowyer is god camp will spin this. Bad luck I suppose. 
  • I can imagine TS now thinking ‘this owning a football club lark, doesn’t seem such a good idea now’
  • Absolutely baffling Bows must be scratching his head!
  • Just fuck off 
  • Sponsored links:

• HT 0-2. Deary deary me.
  • Oh that is ridiculous...

We hit the post and bar, dont score

First goal is a mistake, second is a bloody deflection 

We're paying for the Bauer goal at Wembley arent we
    You don’t win promotion 7-6 on pens after 4-4 without paying for it
    You don’t win promotion with the last kick of the game without paying for it 
    you don’t win another season in the top flight after being 1-0 in extra time  (to a John Sheridan goal ) and get two with 7 mins left without paying for it 
    today we could be paying John Sheridan back .

Today , this season , last season , next season as well we’re gonna have to pay with a load of complete wankness , I fucking hate Charlton
  • Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    We haven’t though. 

Oh thats alright then....aslong as we play well I dont mind losing...
  • Big team talk coming up for Bows. Got to lift them somehow. We really haven’t been that bad. Individual errors or bad luck costing us again  If Schwartz finishes the chance rather than hitting the post it’s likely a very different game. 
    IF my aunt had a pair of bollocks she would be my uncle. 
  • This guy from Preston better be a world beater 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    We haven’t though. 

Absolutely this.
    Have we troubled their goalkeeper though?
    Twice yes
  • Leuth said:
    You don't expect a flying winger to make tackles in the centre of the field outside the box. Why were we so deep?
    This, the problem is the shape as much as the individual. You don't want your winger making tackles at the top of the D. That needs to be Pratley or a CB but the CBs dropped off as ours always do and Pratley was nowhere to be seen. 
  • Typical Charlton spoil everyf*ckingthing
  • Midfield nonexistent, we seem to not want to give Schwartz the ball, and Williams is all over the place! 

Defence looks piss poor as usual, with maatsen playing left wing most of the game and totally out of position
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!