Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton v Swindon | Sat 23 Jan 2021| 3pm

Comments

• Taxi for Bowyer spotted enroute to the Valley....
  • After you Claude, no after you....
  • Was going to buy a new shirt if we won Peterborough, then decided if we won this. I give up - I am NOT going to buy a new shirt - can we win now please?
  • Off_it said:
    2 shots, 2 goals.

No fucking luck
    TRy no fucking good instead
    We've been bossing this game.

A defensive error again and a deflection and we're 2 down
  • Laddick01 said:
    Reckon we will be 2-0 down at half time. Poor lineup.
    Good knowledge
  • Now down to 9th as Ipswich go above us on goal difference. Gills winning & only 5 points below us with game on hand. Mid table beckons.
  • All the mid field is shit fuck off boyer and take Caskey with you
  • I’m so tired of this leaky fucking bucket bullshit.
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCsayer said:
    Hope bowyer has the bollocks to call out a Liverpool player on that, he crucified Maddison for far less
    Hope not, deal with it privately and stop calling players out in public.
  • Strange. Amos never seems to have a save to make, it can't be classed as luck if it happens every game...

• Teams must relish coming to play us
  • I don’t know what Williams adds to the team play. He just runs around like a lost chicken.  Bring on Morgan. 
  • Team that has the worst away record in all 4 divisions are now 2-0.
    Who also beat Ipswich at Portman Road
    They have the worst away record in all 4 divisions.
  • Bowyer looks gutted 
  • It's not Bowyers fault if the post a crossbar stops our shots from going in.
  • We're really shit aren't we.
  • 45'

Post update

Foul by Adedeji Oshilaja (Charlton Athletic).

• Sponsored links:

• Williams performances reminds me of me in bed with the missus. Few quick early pumps and then it's all over.

Where the f**k has he gone??
  • It’s like we’re playing a pre season friendly with a bunch of strangers playing together, messing about with formations. 
  • If there were supporters in the ground Bowyer job would be in serious trouble. Probably 4th home match in a row in which they would have been booed off.
  • Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    We haven’t though. 

We’ve dominated the game. They’ve been in our box once and scored two goals 
    Absolutely this.
  • Big team talk coming up for Bows. Got to lift them somehow. We really haven’t been that bad. Individual errors or bad luck costing us again  If Schwartz finishes the chance rather than hitting the post it’s likely a very different game. 
  • Schwartz looks a mile off
    He’s looking more Ostergaard than Simonsen 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • What can Bowyer say at half time. "More of the same lads"
  • Every mistake leads to a goal for the opposition. Just no luck for Charlton is there. 
    Does that not maybe say it’s not just bad luck. You say mistakes but most are avoidable or self inflicted. It just can’t all be bad luck. 
  • RedRyan said:
    Once again making a team in the relegation zone look like world beaters. Absoulte shit
    Don’t think this is the case. We’ve comfortably been in control, but incapable in the final third. That was their second shot.
    No we haven’t, we may have made a lot of passes but we’ve been far from in control.

we can’t penetrate teams and as a team we can’t defend.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!