Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MATCH THREAD: Charlton v Accrington | Fri 8 Jan 2021

Comments

• Washington with the Bogle treatment 
  • Aneke on, Washington off
  • I wonder what bogle is thinking 
    Blame this on me wankers! 
  • edited January 2021
    esseffect said:
    For those crying out for an attacking side... are you now asking to be more defensive? 
    Seems some are.
  • Washington under the Bogle bus 
  • Washington off!!!? 
    Jesus
  • It’s a shame that we have neither Pratley or Watson when we’re playing this formation as they’re perfect for it
  • Good to see Aneke. But why for Washington? 
  • Aneke coming on
    Washington off, that does surprise me
  • I do think that’s harsh on Washington 
  • Sponsored links:

• A regular half time sub does not look good strategic planning does it?
  • We'll be 9th by this time tomorrow.
  • Fairly even match, we've actually looked quite good attacking down the flanks but not really created any really good chances. I think Chuks would work better as the lone striker, it would be nice to have him alongside Conor, but not sure who we'd take off as with just 2 in midfield, we'd be opened up even more

The midfield balance isn't right though, we really need a Pratley (or Bielik or Cullen) as one of the 3. We lack physical presence there
  • Think we need Aneke and Maddison on for Gilbey and Morgan.  We are going to concede again because we seem to have let in two per game forever.  Why not go for it?
  • Here's a shock Aneke is on. 
  • Aneke on......for Washington  ffs  !!

GO 2 UP  !!!
  • Come on Chuks our saviour
  • edited January 2021
    Interesting fact on Sky that we have made the most changes for a starting team in this division. 58..and Accy the least 24 and it shows.
  • Washington has been decent... Weird 
  • Pretty even first half, but we’ve been let down by a moment of poor defending again. We’ve looked solid enough at the back, but we are lacking a little bit with this midfield because no-one seems to be quite comfortable in their place. JFC is doing well but he could do with being nearer the back four, which is understandable as he’s not used to being the shield. Gilbey is useful in the attacking phase but Albie looks a bit lost. The wingers look dangerous and Washington has won a lot of his duels. Accrington are a decent side and they move the ball around very well. JFC could do with dropping a little deeper to pick up that space in front of our back four but we’re creating opportunities and they have their keeper to thank for decent saves from JFC and Gilbey. We’ve still got Chuks, Maddison, Williams and Schwartz on the bench to come on, and if you’ve watched that half and decided we’re shit and everyone in our team is useless then to be honest you’re just determined to think that regardless of what’s happening in front of you. We can definitely take something from this, we’re not out of it by any stretch 
    Pearce has made a career out of poor defending
    Ridiculous statement! 🧐
  • Sponsored links:

• Yay Chuks! On for Washington though, which is a bit of a shame.
  • Some proper stupid comments
    its been a pretty even game and we have had quite a few good chances but for a gifted goal we should be at least level

alot better than recent weeks and if anyone blames bowyer for that goal or even anything else you need to get a grip
    pure toxic fans around at the min
    Who’s blaming Bowyer... .?  However, we are doing this sort of cock up every week. It’s a better performance, but we are playing better opposition. So basically at this point it looks like best we can hope for is a draw. However, cometh the hour cometh Chuks....... 
  • Chucks on for Washington
  • I know this has probably been discussed on here before, but why do we start with our top scorer on the bench? Is the bloke ever going to be fit enough to play a whole match?
  • Why has Washington been pulled? Bowyer's bizarre subs continue.
  • Bowyer pointing the finger again?
  • Very very harsh on Washington 
  • edited January 2021
    Aneke on......for Washington  ffs  !!

GO 2 UP  !!!
    Fuckin this...Bowyer’s thinking is starting to do my head in seriously,mind as it goes he has been doing that too my head for awhile now.. 
  • Off_it said:
    I know this has probably been discussed on here before, but why do we start with our top scorer on the bench? Is the bloke ever going to be fit enough to play a whole match?
    He was never injury prone before he joined us either
  • It’s all set up for Ronnie two up top on 60 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!