Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• stokes is just standing and waiting and cracking everything to the boundary. Unreal.
    Stokes took 40 balls to get his 50, he's hit 45 off of the next 10 deliveries!
  • The Curran brothers have never really rocked my boat.......particularly Tom.
    Unfortunately they are not England class IMHO and need replacing ASAP.
    Sorry about that.
    Replacing with who? They're only back ups in the squad anyway behind Wood, Archer, Woakes and Jordan. Who would be your backup bowlers?
  • Bairstow has hit the ball on the full into the ground and the keeper has taken it.  I am surprised, therefore, that the third umpire hasn't given it out lbw. 
  • What a shame!
  • Probably the best result. Didn't deserve a hundred for being lazily run out earlier, but I'd say 99 represents what India deserve lol
  • Heres malan to do a Jonathan Trott impression for the next 40 balls.
  • edited March 2021
    Why do I feel like this is about to get really squeaky 

Buttler out as I type. Great.
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh Jesus, surely not
  • england about to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?
  • Leuth said:
    Good so far. Wonder how we'll stuff it up this time...
    Here we go....
  • Thats twice in 2 games where Bairstow has got a good score but got out just at the wrong time. Needs to be better at game management. He had to see this through.
  • Who's the posho on commentary btw?
  • Nice from Livingstone so far
  • Leuth said:
    Who's the posho on commentary btw?
    Broad?
  • Oh it's Broad lmao
  • I'm loving having DK involved, hope he is involved on comms when India come over
  • I'm loving having DK involved, hope he is involved on comms when India come over
    Good to have a bloke who thinks he should be in the team on comms, lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah now this is the stuff
  • Who will hit the winning run?
    Livingstone I presume? 
  • Who will hit the winning run?
    Livingstone I presume? 
    grooooan
  • I have got zero work done today - just followed the cricket - love it - what a match !!!
  • England have made bigger scores in these two one dayers than they did in the tests. 
  • I have got zero work done today - just followed the cricket - love it - what a match !!!
    ODI's are the real dream for wasting work time, none of this T20 in the morning and work in the afternoon nonsense.
  • Malan quietly playing one of the scratchiest ODI innings I've ever seen
    ODI's are the real dream for wasting work time, none of this T20 in the morning and work in the afternoon nonsense.
    And a Test Match is the ultimate - depending on the start day, you can waste days !!
    And a Test Match is the ultimate - depending on the start day, you can waste days !!
    Usually but not in india! Finish too early and the breaks are too long  :D
  • Interesting point is that Jos Buttler described Moeen as the 6th bowler and wanting to get through some of his overs early. 

I think it says a lot about the thinking within the setup that they see him as 6th bowler and Stokes as 5th.