Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• Get the next two out and India are finished. Rohit and pant are big danger men though. Could easily pull India back into the game. 
    Yep - cant remember last time the Indian tail wagged,.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Get the next two out and India are finished. Rohit and pant are big danger men though. Could easily pull India back into the game. 
    Yep - cant remember last time the Indian tail wagged,.
    Had a lot to do with bowling short as “revenge” rather than attacking their wicket.
  • 56-4 with one for Robinson

All caught by Buttler - he might be looking up a few wicket keeping records at lunchtime!
    Make that FIVE catches
  • 56-4 with one for Robinson

All caught by Buttler - he might be looking up a few wicket keeping records at lunchtime!
    Make that FIVE catches

Most victims in a Test match innings is I believe 7 and 11 in a match but I'm struggling to verify this

• Amazing stuff this from England but you just know that we'll still manage to out-shit India by the end of the game and blow it.
  • Boooooooooooo no catch to Buttler

67-6 will do though!
  • Sharma holes out to mid on. ruining Buttler's chance of the first 6
  • Make that 67-7
  • How are we going to cock this up ???
  • 67-8!!!!!

I was just about to post Anderson should be bowling instead of Curran
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2021
    So many ducks (and golden ducks) this series.

I know part of it is that we've been rubbish, but still.

Have to wonder if it's due to players being out of touch in Tests?  Anyone can get out early, but feels like a bit of a pattern now.

• 4 wickets in 6 balls for 0, great stuff!
  • 67-8!!!!!

I was just about to post Anderson should be bowling instead of Curran
    67-9 

What do I know?
  • Pleased for Curren.
    I know he's not everyone's favourite but he has bowled well today 
  • Get the next two out and India are finished. Rohit and pant are big danger men though. Could easily pull India back into the game. 
    👀 
  • Bit early for a bit of time wasting isn't it Siraj?
  • England all out by 6:30 tonight  ;)
  • England all out by 6:30 tonight  ;)
    Wouldn't want to have bought tickets for the 3rd day let alone the 4th!
  • Sponsored links:

• 77/9 … 
  • 78 all out

Now comes the test
  • Much much better performance from England so far today! Now we just need to bat well and for a long time!
  • Bat all afternoon please mr burns and mr hameed. 
  • Lovely start by Ishant that  :D
  • 2-0 England on the SkyPie
  • Not going to name him because I don't want accusations that I jinxed him but there is a bat out there who looks every much a Test opener. Really hope he gets a big one here because that will represent one of the comebacks of all time and hopefully give him the confidence of knowing that he does belong on this stage.
    I've been thinking the same for half an hour.