Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Coincidences

Comments

• Options
    The football team I support sacked a manger very early in the season and supported a journeyman cheap option. The team are now in a relegation battle

Cheap journeyman and relegation, what a coincidence 
    To far fetched 
  • Options
    The football team I support sacked a manger very early in the season and supported a journeyman cheap option. The team are now in a relegation battle

Cheap journeyman and relegation, what a coincidence 
    That's a bloody weird coincidence, exactly the same thing has happened to my team.
  • Options

• Options
    edited February 27
    I am reading a book that mentions a marque of car called a Delahaye, which I had previously not heard of. On Sunday someone posted a picture of a Delahaye in an Art Deco facebook page I am a member of.   

Considering it's not a train, it's a pretty sexy mode of transport.  ;)  
  • Options
    Charlton appoint a proper manager, Charltons form improves. What a coincidence 
  • Options
    Gribbo said:
    I have a reoccurring thing - When I'm writing a message on the phone or email on the computer with the tele on in the background, someone will say a random word on the tele, just as I'm halfway through, or about to write the same word.

Just had one along the same lines as the above - I'm scrolling through Facebook and come up to this post from the Johm Wayne page -

At the same time as I read the line "why I love her", there's a little girl off an advert on the TV for Mothers Day gifts say the very same line; "to let her know why I love her"
  • Options
    edited March 2
    My mother passed away and six months later my step father passed during an op. Exact time was when Beckham missed that penalty against Argentina. 12.50pm to be precise. A picture of the pair fell of the wall at the same time. Two weeks later my sister and I had to clear their council flat out and as I walked into the kitchen the clock had stopped at 12.50pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When did Becks miss a penalty against Argentina?
  • Options
    I am reading a book that mentions a marque of car called a Delahaye, which I had previously not heard of. On Sunday someone posted a picture of a Delahaye in an Art Deco facebook page I am a member of.   

One of the most beautiful cars ever designed and made!

• Options

One of the most beautiful cars ever designed and made!

Is that ULEZ compliant?
  • Options
    My brother, sister and I were born at ten past the hour on Tuesdays. My two girls were born at what was pub last orders time in that era. 1.50 pm on a Sunday and 10.50 pm midweek. I didn’t quite make a celebratory pint on either occasion.
  • Options
    25th February doesn’t really mean anything to me but last week I was googling some music.
    Being a cockney I went to check out He Comes The Sun by Cockney Rebel . 
    One because we haven’t seen much of it in the last five weeks. 
    Then I checked out While My Guitar Gently Weeps by George Harrison one of my favorite all time songs. 
    Checked out George Harrison bugger me he would have been 81 on 25th February 2024.

• Options
    I had a meeting in Peterborough, followed the next day by a meeting in Manchester, so I thought I'd contact a friend in Northampton and hopefully stay over. We had not been in touch fir over a year and when I tried to contact him his email did not work and he had changed his phone.

Three days before my meeting in Peterborough out of the blue he called me and the sto over was organised.

At the time I was working for an alternative therapy company working with therapists into all sorts including synchronicity, as well as weirder stuff like the Eileen Drury past life revisiting you in your current life!
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    12.50 pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Playing golf I wear my normal watch on one wrist and my golf watch which tells you yardages on the other.

Playing on Sunday mate asked how many yards he had to the whole. Looked at my watch and it said 206 yards. Looked at my other digital watch and the time was 2.06 
    Then when you finished the 17th hole reading 17.00 that matched your shots  :)
  • Options
    My sister was born 5 years, 5 days and 5 hours after me. 
  • Options
    edited March 6
    We celebrated both of our grand-daughters' birthdays on 3rd March. They are sisters and the eldest is 10 and the younger is 7.

• Options
    That’s weird. I was just thinking of starting a Coincidences thread!
  • Options
    A couple of years ago I was visiting a beauty spot called Heavens Gate when I received a phone call to say the owner of the house we were buying had died. 
  • Options
    Mate sent me a meme about the Proclaimers yesterday, which happened to be the Reid twins 62nd birthday. 
  • Options
    I did a round in my quiz about authors yesterday, about question four someone mentioned how clever it was that I tied it in with world book day. 

I didn't have the gall to claim it was deliberate.  
  • Options
    I did a round in my quiz about authors yesterday, about question four someone mentioned how clever it was that I tied it in with world book day. 

I didn't have the gall to claim it was deliberate.  
    For our pub quiz last week the music round was number ones on 29th February. Boy there were some shockers; to give you an idea I honestly think Chicory Tip was the best one played. You can use that in four years time.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Sorry I made a mistake he actually scored from the spot. June 7 2002.
  • Options
    edited March 9
    Mate sent me a meme about the Proclaimers yesterday, which happened to be the Reid twins 62nd birthday. 
    Coincidentally, it was the Proclaimers 62nd birthday on 6th March too