Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard on Talksport today - 17/11/20

Comments

• Options
    Must be recorded. He wouldn't go up against Jordan would he?
    It is Jim said I spoke to him earlier. 
  • Options
    Strange we have not heard PE talk and now he is on Talksport. Is this a desperate move? 

• Options
    Strange we have not heard PE talk and now he is on Talksport. Is this a desperate move? 

That's the Elliott we know and love.
    Doesn't say a word when he first 'takes over' the club, and when it's clearly apparent he doesn't, starts piping up.

Sandgaard got it right when he said this will go on silently behind the scenes.

Amateurs like Farnell and Elliott rely on word of mouth and tittle tattle.
    They are without substance.
  • Options

Doesn't say a word when he first 'takes over' the club, and when it's clearly apparent he doesn't, starts piping up.

I hope you are right because for me it panics me and I wish they would just go away but I suppose that is exactly the response they want. In TS i need to trust and its all just noise I hope. 

Is this similar to Bolton in that Bassini keeps claiming he owns them?
  • Options
    Never heard Elliott speak before so this should be fun
  • Options
    MattF said:
    Never heard Elliott speak before so this should be fun
    It might and that's questionable be PE speaking but it will be Farnells hand moving 
  • Options
    Why are they giving PE airtime? 
  • Options
    The interview with Elliott is pre-recorded.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Valley11 said:
    Why are they giving PE airtime? 
    All drama and sensational. 

This is Jims whites wet dream. He will be on his knees lapping all PE has to give and then Jordon will talk sense and JW will back track and agree with him. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    se9addick said:
    In a world full of Jim White’s, thank god for Simon Jordan. 

Very interested in the libellous claim that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is funding the club with player sales. We’ll see if there’s a lawsuit for that.
    Is it libellous or inaccurate ? 

We’ve had fairly big windfalls from the Bonne sale + the Grant sell on and the salary cap reduces the ability to spend so it might be that Sandgaard hasn’t actually needed to invest funds yet. No issues with that from my perspective.
    I’d say libellous, unless TS is lying about us being days away from administration before the deal was done, he must have pumped some money in. 

He also had money in escrow before the takeover was completed, so it’s a pretty safe bet that at least £1 of this has been used for general maintenance/ those new lawnmowers he’s purchased. Not to mention shipping costs of the Zynex medical devices

Yes we’ve had income from player sales but it’s not even a half truth to assert that Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is relying on the clubs cash. 
    Right but I don’t think that relying on the clubs cash is a negative thing. A club living off of its own means is a sustainable model, that’s exactly what I want.

What is nonsense is for any of the parties who have recently been involved to try and suggest that they would have had a better operating model for us, they wouldn’t. 
    Definitely not a negative thing, it’s a sustainable business model and I’m all for it - it’s just not exactly true.  

The libel comes in because Farnell is using the biggest sports station around to spin that Thomas Sandgaard hasn’t put any money in and is using player sales to keep the club afloat. That’s defamation of character and could impact the club’s or Sandgaard’s future business.

I repeat.....I am not altogether 100% certain that White meant to say Sandgaard when referring to not having put any money in.....I think maybe he meant to say Elliott.
    Might be wrong, but the moment he said it I immediately thought he’s got the names mixed up.
    Anyone else think the same?
    I disagree, I think 100 % he was talking about TS. I read your post hours before I was able to listen so was waiting for it & I have no doubt in my mind that I think the opposite, doesn't mean I'm right of course :-)
    Likewise.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    White is doing his best to legitimise Elliott. The man is an absolute disgrace allowing Elliott airtime to continue spouting his lies.
  • Options
    Really annoying me how Jim keeps saying crazy saga that is Charlton. No Jim it's a crazy saga off con men call it for what it is.  
  • Options
    The interview with Elliott is pre-recorded.
    So not only is Elliott a scamming chancer he also has no arse. What a pathetic twat he is.
  • Options
    edited November 2020

I wouldn’t describe Farnell as an amateur.....quite the opposite unfortunately. 👺👿👹
  • Options
    TS on after 
    TS on again or just a repeat of yesterday? TS' reaction to whatever cr@p Elliott spouts would be interesting but he's said his piece and doesn't need to demean himself or waste anymore of his time after every burp and fart by Elliott/Farnell 
  • Options
    Is TS is on after, presumably that'll be a live interview, so should give him plenty of chance to rubbish what's been spouted
  • Options
    TS on after 
    TS on again or just a repeat of yesterday? TS' reaction to whatever cr@p Elliott spouts would be interesting but he's said his piece and doesn't need to demean himself or waste anymore of his time after every burp and fart by Elliott/Farnell 

Not sure they way it was said is that it will be new and a response from TS but it may well be a repeat of yesterday and I assumed it was a reply. 
  • Options
    I hope TS has his lawyers on stand-by. The first sign of deformation, hit him hard.
  • Options
    Elliottt on now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's sounds like a completely different person that spoke previously.
    I'm sure originally had a northern accent?
  • Options
    Not sure what Elliott and Farnell are trying to do - clasping at straws re Charlton and/or try to save their reputation? Whichever, White will not put across the real situation. Hopefully Jordan will be the voice of reason (however surprising and hard that is to say!)
  • Options
    Elliott wanging on about "putting considerable money into the club". Surely you have to paperwork to prove that sir?
  • Options
    This is Acworth!
  • Options
    ha ha his message is come and talk to me. 
  • Options
    That was not the person Dodger spoke to outside the gates with Farnell. I'm sure of it