Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard on Talksport today - 17/11/20

Comments

• Options
    "Why hasn't anyone come to me and made an offer" - Shows he is just in it for the money, in black and white right there. Just wants to be paid off by Sandgaard.
    Playing devils advocate here, as I’m an outsider looking in and don’t know all the details, but if it’s proven that PE did put half a million in to keep the club afloat, when Nimar clearly wasn’t bothered about it, why is he being so unreasonable to expect his money back, and even a bit of profit? Would you write off half a million? 

I mean, it looks like Nimar has come out of it with a bit of profit, and he never put a penny in? 
  • Options
    This interview has further shown the motivation of Farnelliot is a pay off. 

I think it has weakened there hand and or is a desperate last act. As Jordan said if they believed they had the law behind them and or the will to take this on they would just do so and crack on with legal action. 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    MattF said:

".....and to keep having your name, an actual successful businessman, Mr Sandgaard, linked to court cases and other "bad press" which must be a bit of an embarrassment for you"

Again says the mind of Elliott/ Farnell:

"If I keep making a nuisance of myself eventually I'll get paid to shut up" 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    cafc999 said:
    "Why hasn't anyone come to me and made an offer" - Shows he is just in it for the money, in black and white right there. Just wants to be paid off by Sandgaard.
    Playing devils advocate here, as I’m an outsider looking in and don’t know all the details, but if it’s proven that PE did put half a million in to keep the club afloat, when Nimar clearly wasn’t bothered about it, why is he being so unreasonable to expect his money back, and even a bit of profit? Would you write off half a million? 

I mean, it looks like Nimar has come out of it with a bit of profit, and he never put a penny in? 
    If he did then he done so at his own risk as he did not own the club. If he wants it back go after the old owners.
    Doesn’t necessarily make him a bad person though if him doing so meant the wages got paid. Not sure why there’s so much hate? T_C_E said:

If I’d put sums of money in somewhere I’d at least have a receipt. 
    Maybe he has?

honestly, I’m not on here fishing for a row or having a sly dig. Was just listening on talkSPORT and taken an interest. And was wondering if I’d missed something. 
  • Options

Why should he get his money back? He knew it was going through the courts and he chose to take the risk. Why should TS pay for his stupidity?

If anyone is going to pay him back then it should be Nimer - he is free to chase Nimer for the money.
  • Options
    He so far in months hasn't been able to evidence his investment. It has been said by several now that we were on the edge of administration before Sandgaard took over. 
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

If he did then he done so at his own risk as he did not own the club. If he wants it back go after the old owners.
    Doesn’t necessarily make him a bad person though if him doing so meant the wages got paid. Not sure why there’s so much hate? T_C_E said:

Maybe he has?

honestly, I’m not on here fishing for a row or having a sly dig. Was just listening on talkSPORT and taken an interest. And was wondering if I’d missed something. 
    I've been thinking about it this morning and I think you have a point. Roland, Southall and Nimer are in my opinion, bigger "enemies" than Elliott. However I think it is abundantly clear that Elliott (and Farnell) are only not in the same category because they didn't get the chance to do more damage. Your first question about being a bad person, for us it's obvious that Elliott didn't put the money in to pay the wages because he's a cracking bloke, and his end game wouldn't have seen him out of pocket. 

That being said, he doesn't deserve the money any less than others such as Southall or Nimer that's for sure. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    He so far in months hasn't been able to evidence his investment. It has been said by several now that we were on the edge of administration before Sandgaard took over. 
    In fairness that doesn't mean Elliott didn't put any in. I'd imagine we were close to administration more so because of the money dickheads like Southall took out. 
  • Options
    Nimer is the one Elliot(t) should be going after. I wouldn't disagree with that. I wouldn't be too bothered about it either, that is up to the two of them ultimately.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Maybe he has?

I said along these lines when the court case was happening.
    If he's actually put funds in and kept us afloat then he should get some recourse.

Sandgaard has since said nobody from any of the ESI's put any money in. He's been pretty honest the whole way through this. Not sure why he'd lie about this detail?

It can't be to difficult to prove
  • Options
    Nimer is the one Elliot(t) should be going after. I wouldn't disagree with that. I wouldn't be too bothered about it either, that is up to the two of them ultimately.
    Absolutely, he had an agreement with Nimer who mugged him off. Nimer didn't deserve to profit from the club, nobody did but unfortunately one party was always going to because Sandgaard was willing to a fee greater than the £1 previously. I'm not against Elliott receiving that money (any more so than any of the others involved). But Sandgaard has paid that now, Elliott needs to pop over to the UAE and nicely ask for a share from Nimer. Closer to home he should be paying Southall a visit. 
  • Options
    I would have thought TS lawyer would have paid Elliott off last September?.Or make it clear TN owes Elliott the money.
  • Options
    Roland stays quiet.
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Maybe he has?

I said along these lines when the court case was happening.
    If he's actually put funds in and kept us afloat then he should get some recourse.

Sandgaard has since said nobody from any of the ESI's put any money in. He's been pretty honest the whole way through this. Not sure why he'd lie about this detail?

It can't be to difficult to prove
    He probably should get some recourse, but Sandgaard essentially gave that recourse when he bought the club. Whatever he paid for the club was more than £1, and therefore probably too much given what he could have saved had he bought us 8 months earlier. Sandgaard bought the club from ESI and it's not his problem that the money went to the owners of ESI at that point. Farnell and Elliott's stupidity have cost them that's for sure. 
  • Options
    Roland stays quiet.
    What's it got to do with Roland. We all hate him but what do we expect him to do? Absolutely nothing to do with him and he's got clear agreements in place with Sandgaard. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Maybe he should get the money off NImer who will be the one who will have benefitted from whatever TS paid. Maybe, for some reason, he doesn't think that a likely option!
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Maybe he has?

There is still nomproof to say that he put money in. 

Is he a bad person? Ask yourself this, why has the EFL not set a date for his appeal? The answer is, that he has not asked for one, thus leaving the club on the brink. He knew this. Now, is he a bad person?
  • Options
    cafc999 said:

Maybe he has?

If he did put money in and can prove it, then he would at least have a claim to be repaid for it (fairly big if though.)

However even IF this is the case, that money is owed by Nimer and the owners of ESI. TS simply bought CAFC from ESI, he did not buy ESI itself and is therefore not bound or liable for any deals it made.

Elliott's problem is that the case he won was against Nimer who has promptly fucked off back home and can't be reached.
  • Options
    Some fair points made. At the moment the courts have backed Elliott so it would seem he does have something up his sleeve.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 
  • Options
    Some fair points made. At the moment the courts have backed Elliott so it would seem he does have something up his sleeve.  Will be interesting to see how it plays out. 
    The courts backed Elliott over the ownership of ESI

Charlton Athletic was constantly disregarded as irrelevant in all the court cases which meant that ESI were free to sell what they had ownership of, they just couldn't sell themselves
    This.
  • Options
    There is no evidence the court has backed Elliott over TS. No reason whatsoever to believe Elliott without any proof. as many of us have said, any claim for any money he may have put in is with the previous owner who sold to TS