Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sandgaard on Talksport today - 17/11/20

Comments

• Options
    No lies? You told us that you'd bought the club in June, but then in the court case against Southall, Farnell admitted that wasn't the case.
  • Options
    "The appeal to the EFL about me being fit and proper is just down to small technicalities. I will win that in the same way as Mr Farnell did" 
  • Options
    Sales and purchase agreement,Show Jordan.
  • Options
    The sad thing about all this is my blood stops boiling when I either:

a) Look at the league table
    b) Look back at how much and quickly TS has done for CAFC
    c) Hear Jordan chat with his experience and disdain for vultures
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    masicat said:
    Why didn’t they ask Jordan to speak to him? White is absolutely fucking useless.
    All part of the theatre/freakshow, so they now get irate Charlton fans calling in. I think they're best left ignored.
  • Options
    Cheap tricks, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    White is a gutter Journo. If he had anything about him he would tell his FRIEND Elliott or Farnell to come on live and get asked actual questions by someone who knows football.

Can't stand the bloke. 
  • Options
    White making a case for Elliott.
    Says it's good if him to speak to the fans!

Man's a f******g wench!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure what Elliott and Farnell are trying to do - clasping at straws re Charlton and/or try to save their reputation? Whichever, White will not put across the real situation. Hopefully Jordan will be the voice of reason (however surprising and hard that is to say!)
    Fiona......money makes the world go round.
  • Options
    If our successful takeover hardly got any media coverage, there is little chance this will. It really is best avoided if we all act like it does not exist. 
  • Options
    Elliott gambled and lost IF he put any money in. Hoped/expected to make more in the long term. It didn't work - shame! I hope all this cr@p doesn't affect Lee and the boys. Love SJ's comment about Lee being able to deal with RD he can deal with Genghis Khan or anyone! I also loved the comment about the repercussions of him doing karaoke with Razor! 
  • Options
    YTS1978 said:
    The Grant and Bonne money is immaterial tbh. I think sell ons and transfers are paid over the length of the players contract, so grant (6yrs) and bonne (4yrs) ain't gonna make a massive difference in the short term. Think I read TS say that both were very welcome though, as we are obviously facing losses again this year 

Agree.  Also, Grant was a schoolboy at Charlton, signed a pro contract under Duchatelet and was sold by Duchatalet a year and a half ago and Bonne was bought under Duchatalet - even if this money was paid in full, in cash and placed in a big bag with swag marked on it, why should Elliot have a right to this money because he visited the training ground once and saw a few matches last summer.  
  • Options
    Not sure what Elliott and Farnell are trying to do - clasping at straws re Charlton and/or try to save their reputation? Whichever, White will not put across the real situation. Hopefully Jordan will be the voice of reason (however surprising and hard that is to say!)
    Fiona......money makes the world go round.
    I appreciate that but not sure they are entitled to any of it and just chancers!
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Ok Mr Elliot(t), you claim to have put in x amount as owner of ESI. An audit has identified that ESI have fraudulently taken out y (of working capital left by the original owner) and we have also paid ESI z in buying the club. Take your claimed x out of the z and refund us y.