Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How Likely Are You To Take The Covid Vaccine?

Comments

• Options
    Moral of the story is, if you want to invest money relatively risk free... do it in medical companies or weapons. 
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    I love the way people gaslight anyone that questions anything these days by calling them tin hat conspiracy theorists. 

Keep doing it folks. 
    What you are doing isn't questioning but jumping to conclusions without the full picture of information (admittedly you are being led there by misreporting and poor headlines). AZ vaccine still has MHRA approval. It is judged to meet all safety standards. They are removing as newer vaccines are more effective against newer strains so it cant compete commercially. Simple as that.
    Tbf, they are not necessarily better against new strains... the new drugs are possibly cheaper to make. We are all guilty of filling in the gaps to suit our agenda. 
  • Options
    edited May 9
    buckshee said:
    se9addick said:
    buckshee said:
    Unsafe enough for it to be withdrawn though, they don’t do that lightly. 
    It literally says it’s “purely a commercial” decision.
    and you believe that? 🤣🤣🤣
    Literal laugh out loud

• Options
    buckshee said:
    I love the way people gaslight anyone that questions anything these days by calling them tin hat conspiracy theorists. 

Keep doing it folks. 
    The thing is Buckshee, there are just so many completely mad conspiracy theories and theorists out there it’s hard not to lump them all together. People actually believe that commercial aircraft are spraying us all with chemicals. The chemtrail conspiracy. Vaccines don’t work and Covid was a hoax. Shootings in America are fake and the grieving friends and family are paid actors. 911 was a CIA / Government doing. Viruses don’t exist.  The list is more or less endless. Usually the same group subscribing to them all. When I see someone railing against the bulk of science and good evidence and data with a view mostly gained by reading TikTok or similar my alarm and exasperation levels go into overdrive. 
  • Options
    Well well well who would of thought it 

https://x.com/artemisfornow/status/1788556640268017878?s=46

Here’s the link to see it for yourself search his name 

https://search.disclosureuk.org.uk/
  • Options
    edited May 9

No wonder he kept telling everyone to get the jab 
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Every vaccine carries a risk, but the world would be in a very much worse place than if there were no vaccines. So many diseases have been eradicated completely or only rarely occur due the mass vaccination. 

All drug companies carry out trials, but without the drugs they produce many people would be unable to live normal lives or live at all. 

I think there are a lot of people who have forgotten just how bad things were in 2020 before the vaccine roll out. The AstraZeneca vaccine was the best available to get as many people vaccinated, as quickly as possible. It did cause side effects in rare cases, but in comparison to the millions of people whose lives were saved, it is very small.

How anyone can believe that Covid was a hoax is incredible. Those that do say that can never give a answer as to why countries all over the world would take the actions they did. 

There is a new variant in circulation and I know a few people who have been ill recently and when they have tested they have had a positive result for Covid.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's not unusual for doctors to advise people to get vaccinated, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    It's not unusual for doctors to advise people to get vaccinated, nothing to see here.
    Bury your head in the sand !!! He was being paid to endorse it regardless of the fact it was under trial. Did he declare at the time he was being paid to push it? It’s becoming clear why all the celebs who know f all about medicine were pushing for everyone to have it. 
  • Options
    had my Covid booster today and I'm still here
    Long queue ? 
  • Options
    edited May 9
    The reality with the AZ/Oxford vaccine is that while it did a brilliant job in protecting millions of people 3 years ago, the mRNA vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna are ultimately superior, especially when you don't need to vaccinate everyone now.
  • Options
    had my Covid booster today and I'm still here
    Long queue ? 
    No queue, booked in advance, but it was in Wincanton
  • Options
    The thing with drugs is that they can have side effects. The low odds of serious harm has to be weighed up with the benefits of the drug. I took all the vaccine I was able to as I thought it was my duty as a citizen. As it turned out, I suspect Omicron was the biggest factor in allowing us to return to normality but we were fighting a war against a serious enemy at the time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Every vaccine carries a risk, but the world would be in a very much worse place than if there were no vaccines. So many diseases have been eradicated completely or only rarely occur due the mass vaccination. 

All drug companies carry out trials, but without the drugs they produce many people would be unable to live normal lives or live at all. 

I think there are a lot of people who have forgotten just how bad things were in 2020 before the vaccine roll out. The AstraZeneca vaccine was the best available to get as many people vaccinated, as quickly as possible. It did cause side effects in rare cases, but in comparison to the millions of people whose lives were saved, it is very small.

How anyone can believe that Covid was a hoax is incredible. Those that do say that can never give a answer as to why countries all over the world would take the actions they did. 

There is a new variant in circulation and I know a few people who have been ill recently and when they have tested they have had a positive result for Covid.

Has anyone on here denied covid was a thing ?
  • Options
    Had everyone that has been offered and my latest one is today
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Can’t say 100% that there has or hasn’t been one or two posters who might have questioned its existence but in the conspiracy world it’s very much a thing. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Can’t say 100% that there has or hasn’t been one or two posters who might have questioned its existence but in the conspiracy world it’s very much a thing. 
    No-one has denied Covid's existence on here. The fact that people in the 'conspiracy world' - whatever that is - do, is irrelevant to shine166's specific question.
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

No-one has denied Covid's existence on here. The fact that people in the 'conspiracy world' - whatever that is - do, is irrelevant to shine166's specific question.
    Thank you. There is a whole conspiracy world out there but you know that.
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

As do you having been active on the JFK assassination thread.
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

'Conspiracy world': 
    There are people who get sucked into the consdpiracy world because they believe one conspiracy theory (ie the moon landings were faked) and then go on to believe in others, sometimes many others. 
    It's a known thing.
  • Options
    Redskin said:
    Redskin said:
    shine166 said:

As do you having been active on the JFK assassination thread.
    Back in the day of HoC and early pandemic you were quite vocal about how you and your family were healthy and didn’t take vaccines. I would say you are what most would regard as a conspiracy theorist.