Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crewe v Charlton | Sat 12 Sept | Post match thread

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Barker so good today.

Washington scored.

Gilbey Hussled

Bonne worked hard 

Doughty scored.

Nothing to complain about really.
    C'mon there's always something to complain about.
  • Options
    Wrecking Crewe! Embarrassing. Turn it in ffs.
  • Options
    One clean sheet, two goals and three points. Great start, but it felt kind of weird without the last few minutes of terror that I usually experience with Charlton.
  • Options

One of those successful dribbles was down Sue Parkes chin at half time.
    😭😭😂🤣
  • Options
    In normal times: satisfactory

In late-era-ESI-times: v. good
  • Options
    Thought we rode our luck a bit at times. Still it's nice to have some to ride. Up the Addicks!
  • Options
    Elsewhere 4 red cards today, curiously all in injury time! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dug in and won ugly. You could tell we haven’t had a proper pre season, we’ll get better, all in all a good start. 
  • Options
    Chunes said:
    What's wrong with that? Thought it was a good line.
    We were playing Crewe.....
  • Options
    Job done. Far too early to make any predictions as there are far too many variables right now but never ever turn down three points.
  • Options
    I think if we get in two quality cb’s then we might be in for a successful season. That’s the key area of concern and it’s a big issue. 
  • Options
    Not pretty but effective. Job done. Happy with the three points. Onwards and upwards. The future's bright, the future's Red and White
  • Options
    Booom! Lovely stuff... No thrills, didn't really have to get out of second gear. Gilbey and barker were class. My arse hole did flap a bit when they were awarded a free kick on the edge right at the end, was fearing the inevitable 
  • Options
    If you're embarrassed by that I think that's more your issue mate. 
    Ok.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    After all we fans have been through over the past couple of years  it's nice to have something to smile about. 
    If Sandgaard gets the takeover done and gives Bowyer a bit of support we will smash Barcelona in the CL final
    Fixed it for you mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great result for Harrogate what with their first game in the Football League

4-0 winners over Southend!!
  • Options
    Good win. But we need to stop playing backwards all the time. And work on our free kicks and corners.
  • Options
    Job done and means with three points in the bag we've effectively bought another week for the takeover and transfers to go through without dropping points and playing catch up. Added bonus all the other pre season favourites dropped points.

West Ham on Tuesday will be a free hit.
    Yeah Hull got a win but dont think Grant McCann has ever achieved promotion as a Manager!!

I also see them having enough off-field issues to be a ever lasting distraction this season
  • Options
    Great win, clean sheet 2 goals sorted!
    I’ve long held the view that whoever runs the twitter account is a melt btw
  • Options
    great start to the season .. encouraging for all the team .. we will have tougher opposition and we needed this win as a confidence and morale booster.. see the other results. some surprises there .. this will prove to be a difficult division to get out of, but we will prove to be better than most .. just to repeat, what a pity there will be no chance to attend games for the foreseeable future .. keep going you Addicvksssaaaa !!!