Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon v Charlton - Match Thread / Post Match Views from Pg.11

Comments

• Pleased we are winning but that first half was boring. You know it’s bad when your volunteering to get the beers from the fridge during the game. 
    Very much a competitive friendly...

Would argue if we've got more quality or if its just that Swindon care even less about this competition

Lapslie and Barker are my standouts for the half!! - Vennings isnt doing too badly either

Oztumer should definitely show his worth at this level

Aneke will carve through this Swindon defence like they're wet paper if he comes on!!
    Well called!
  • How's Gilbey doing?
  • Crash bang Whallop 
  • Glad to see TS finally sees us win.
    He’s going back home again now. 
  • Nah didn’t have a score on Doughty to score at 10/1. How did he miss that.
  • Same score as in 1994....?
  • Don't care what some say on here but I'm well pleased. Good to see strikers scoring goals. Good for their confidence. 
    Oh Im delighted for that eason, just wouldnt have been too bothered had we lost
  • How's Gilbey doing?
    Really impressed me... Hasnt lost the ball very often
  • Sponsored links:

• FT 1-3 good result in the end. We’re gonna score plenty of goals in this league.
  • Well that's cheered me up!

Just off to make a shit sandwich for Elliotttt.
    Is that with smooth or crunchy shit?
  • Blimey what will TS think about that, doesn't need to buy any players. 
  • Well that's cheered me up!

Just off to make a shit sandwich for Elliotttt.
    Don't forget the special sauce 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoyed that. 

Rest easy - even if we can't sign anyone there's more than enough here for us to compete next season.

Add a few players and this season could be fun.
  • The sort of result which should give the players a bit of confidence, bearing in mind we had the handicap of losing 2 players to international call ups. We needed a win to shake off the relegation hangover
  • considering this perfomance and 5 new players once the takeover is complete and Williams coming back from international break. dare to believe?
  • Massive 3 points. 
  • When's the draw for round 2  ??
  • edited September 2020
    considering this perfomance and 5 new players once the takeover is complete and Williams coming back from international break. dare to believe?
    William's wont be able to get into the team. 🙂