Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    That's the first penalty that Liverpool have conceded in the League in over two years at Anfield. It's difficult to imagine that, in all that time, there hasn't been a legitimate claim for one.
  • Options
    I haven’t seen the incident but the Sheffield attackers foot is on the line, so if Fabinho catches his foot even after playing the ball first it could well be a penalty 
  • Options
    Early days but it feels so open in the premier league this year 
  • Options
    I haven’t seen the incident but the Sheffield attackers foot is on the line, so if Fabinho catches his foot even after playing the ball first it could well be a penalty 
    He won the ball though, it was a ridiculous decision. 
  • Options
    The top 4 looks proper old school - 4 proper football clubs leading the way and none of the new money of City or Chelsea anywhere to be seen.

Just make sure you squint so you can’t see 5th place 
  • Options
    VAR at it's worst again. Somehow Sheff Utd get a penalty for a 'foul' by Fabinho. Replays clearly showed him a) winning the ball and b) it's slightly outside the area.

What do these VAR refs actually see?
    winning the ball? Sticking up for the bin dippers?
  • Options
    Does Jermaine Jenas comb his hair with a whisk?
  • Options
    Lookman hit both posts against Palace, felt so sorry for him watching those two vicious left footed shots.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Liverpool have had the best defence in the PL in each of the last two seasons. This season they have the worst!
  • Options
    VAR at it's worst again. Somehow Sheff Utd get a penalty for a 'foul' by Fabinho. Replays clearly showed him a) winning the ball and b) it's slightly outside the area.

I despise them with a passion but he defo got the ball. Awful decision.
  • Options
    Liverpool have had the best defence in the PL in each of the last two seasons. This season they have the worst!
    Bit ott!
  • Options
    mendonca said:
    Bit ott!
    I think he means based on goals conceded so far and they are joint bottom with Fulham with 14 goals conceded after 6 games, they have also only kept 1 league clean sheet in the 6 games.

• Options
    mendonca said:
    Bit ott!
    I think he means based on goals conceded so far and they are joint bottom with Fulham with 14 goals conceded after 6 games, they have also only kept 1 league clean sheet in the 6 games.

Indeed. To equal what they achieved in 2018-19 they cannot afford to let in more than 8 goals in their last 32 games!
  • Options

Not really sticking up for them, as i'd say the same whoever the decision went against.

I could see it, both the commentator and the co-commentator could see it, and looking at social media, everyone else could see it, so how does a qualified ref (supposedly it was Andre Marriner doing VAR) decide it was a) a foul and b) inside the area. 
  • Options
    Everton playing in their charcoal and sea foam away kit.
  • Options
    Everton look awful. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kane and Son now have 14 goals and 10 assists between them this season and scored 13 of their 16 League goals. Their whole season will hinge on how many games they can keep these two fit for. 
  • Options
    Aguero out injured again for a few weeks. With City stuttering and Liverpool without VVD, and the unusual circumstances, this could be a classic Premier League season for the neutral
  • Options
    And now Fabinho limps off with a hamstring injury, Liverpool might have to play 19 year old Rhys Williams at CB
  • Options
    Do we have to wear black arm bands today and have a minutes silence?
  • Options
    Wolves doing a lovely job so far...
  • Options
    I becoming a fan of VAR. At least for Palace games   
  • Options
    Got Podence in my Fantasy Team as well, so doubly good!
  • Options
    Got Podence in my Fantasy Team as well, so doubly good!
    He’s been really good this season. 

That young left back that scored for them is an FM wonderkid.
  • Options
    Tempting fate i know...

BUT

Chortle!
  • Options
    And now Fabinho limps off with a hamstring injury, Liverpool might have to play 19 year old Rhys Williams at CB
    I know it’s not the same person, but this just reminded me...

*shudder*