Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff Weds Decision 12 points Next season

Comments

• Options
    Wankers! EFL and Wednesday
  • Options
    So who were the members of the independent panel?
  • Options
    Sir David Foskett, Geoff Mesher FCA, Jim Sturman QC. 
  • Options
    Just wait until a small club in div 2 breaks the rules,21 points deduction,absollute farce,going from bad to worse,agree with previous poster,brown envelopes flying about here.
    You mean someone like Macclesfield!!

Of course we all know they gave the Silkmen that punishment because they knew of the shit they were going through so used the opportunity to wash their hands of them
  • Options
    Just wait until a small club in div 2 breaks the rules,21 points deduction,absollute farce,going from bad to worse,agree with previous poster,brown envelopes flying about here.
    You mean someone like Macclesfield!!

Of course we all know they gave the Silkmen that punishment because they knew of the shit they were going through so used the opportunity to wash their hands of them

Yes exactly this,,did not see any independant panels about when Bury and Macclesfield got dumped,as soon as the supposed big boys appear,out of the woodwork they come,Man City get away with it in europe,Derby,Wed here ,total disgrace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Llera, Semedo and Watson    
  • Options
    I really despise the EFL.

Totally unfit for purpose.

Would like to see an annual protest against them by combined clubs fans

I guess  this has been talked about before.
  • Options
    Caught the Massives owner/Chairman, Chansiri guy, on Sky Sports News.

He still maintains they shouldn't have lost any points as they did nothing wrong.

Says he'll accept the 6 point deduction.

Sky reporter asked if he was going to challenge that and he was a bit uncommitted. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Caught the Massives owner/Chairman, Chansiri guy, on Sky Sports News.

He still maintains they shouldn't have lost any points as they did nothing wrong.

Says he'll accept the 6 point deduction.

Sky reporter asked if he was going to challenge that and he was a bit uncommitted. 
    Cheating arsehole should be grateful to his mates at the efl and shut the fuck up,they sorted him right out.
  • Options
    just shows what (presumably) throwing loads of lawyers and money at a problem can achieve .. whatever the cost of getting this corrupt reduction, it is surely less than what another relegation would cost
  • Options
    Delaying the 12 point deduction was wrong. And this is even wronger! I just hope coaching staff and players are so disgusted at having to play a cheating club, that they try even harder so that the get relegated anyway! I don't want to think how angry I will be if they stay up due to these 6 point!
  • Options
    Thinking about it some more, I'd like it if all the staff at Charlton shunned the Plymouth manager on Saturday for saying that he was happy with this decision. 
  • Options
    Thinking about it some more, I'd like it if all the staff at Charlton shunned the Plymouth manager on Saturday for saying that he was happy with this decision. 
    In what context was he even commenting?
  • Options
    In what context was he even commenting?
    He was the guest on EFL on Quest on Wednesday night, it was discussed then
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Those remaining 6 points will also be revoked if they're near the bottom in the new year. 
  • Options
    Those remaining 6 points will also be revoked if they're near the bottom in the new year. 
    I don't even want to think about that - otherwise I will stew all season in case it does happen!
  • Options
    At this rate, Sheffield Wednesday will be awarded points ! 

• Options
    Yes they will be awarded 100 points and given the Championship trophy straight away.
  • Options
    Can’t blame them at all. 

Surprised it’s only two weeks notice though. 
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Can’t blame them at all. 

Surprised it’s only two weeks notice though. 
    Wasnt that the same amount of notice that Bolton players had to give?