Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sheff Weds Decision 12 points Next season

Comments

• Options
    Sends out the wrong message
  • Options
    Wtf!
  • Options
    Wtf!
    This.
  • Options
    As golf addick says they probably knew this would happen.If we had stayed up as a result of the 12 points deduction would they have had to subsequently relegate us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Odd decision.  If they have cheated they should have the book thrown at them; if they haven't they should be let off.  6 points is just random.
    They cheated but not full on cheated, more like half cheated. It's ludicrous. I still hope the pricks go down  somehow
  • Options
    Wednesday still haven't submitted their most recent accounts have they? What are the odds this'll happen all over again next year?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    So we have an organisation that have a set criteria of rules to play by. Everyone signs up for it but when it goes wrong you can complain and an independent panel says the rules.you agreed to are wrong. 
  • Options
    The system is broken. It needs reform.
  • Options
    Decision is atrocious.  EFL not fit for purpose and SW cheating pricks. Can't stand them. 
  • Options
    Congratulations on your promotion to the Premier League Weds. I really think EFL haven't gone far enough. Perhaps, come end of season if they haven't got enough points to get promoted just bung them a few come end of season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    And I thought live pantomimes were banned this year.....

EFL.

Effing

Feckin'

Losers.
  • Options
    Complete joke
  • Options
    Just wait until a small club in div 2 breaks the rules,21 points deduction,absollute farce,going from bad to worse,agree with previous poster,brown envelopes flying about here.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Absolutely appalling decision.

And they are still cheating. One can but hope that SW and Rooney FC go down. Coach my arse.
    Derby are about to be bought by the Man City owners cousin so there's only one way they'll be going
  • Options
    Inept, corrupt, self-serving nonsence and an affront to the footballing public.

The new moto of the EFL

Massive CNUTS

The moto of Sheffield Wednesday.
  • Options
    I have claimed several times that I believe the EFL is corrupt and people say no they are just incompetent. 

Well I stand by what I've always said.
    Corrupt bunch of wankers 
    They are definitely one of the two. Neither are a good look.
  • Options
    Am I being cynical to say that the EFL knew back in August that this was likely to happen & that's why they didn't push for the points deduction to be actioned last season. Imagine how it would look now if the EFL turned round & said..."sorry we relegated you for no reason"

Exactly!