Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Charlton | Match thread | 15/07/2020

Comments

• ross1 said:
    Talal said:
    ross1 said:
    Why not put Purrington on and push Doughty forward...........give me time to put my tin helmet on
    We should be doing this. Doughty isn't a left back and Williams isn't a left winger. Let's get players in their correct positions and see how we go from there. 
    Who do you take off to achieve that though

Remove Field or Cullen and your putting the defence at risk of them hitting us on the break - take off Bonne and it might work but then your taking off someone who can score
    Are you sure
    Well enough people seem to bang on the lack of players we've got left who have scored this season - Is it wise taking one of those off when it leaves just Cullen, Pearce, Doughty, Lockyer with a goal (?) each

Need to stop throwing high crosses into the box, Bonne aint gonna win a 50/50 with the Birmingham centre backs
    Let us hope you are right
  • Bonne and Hemed trying to play the same game a lot of the time
  • And I'm not sure either are playing football
  • williams poor again 
  • I’d get Morgan on for McGeady. 
    Errr... What?

McGeady has been one of our best players
    He’s shit. He hasn’t done anything for us and never will. 
  • Lovely foul ignored on Doughty there ref
  • Officials didnt have a clue then
  • Perhaps all the bottom three will lose all of their remaining games 
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:
    Bonne and Hemed trying to play the same game a lot of the time
    Hemed immediately starts well winning the ball twice off Birmingham up top.
  • We really ought to win this - Brum are poor - our lack of championship quality forwards however is plain to see - yes he is a hated figure now, but if we had Lyle playing it would be a different game - Doughty will be a future star IMO 
  • Sam Field been motm for me
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Morgan would have been off at half time and lambasted in the media by Bowyer following that mistake by Cullen.
    Not sure about that. There's a difference between mis-kicking the ball and not bothering to track your man
  • Lockyer really poor with the long balls.

Keep it simple boys.
  • Well that was a bit of a wasted ball.
  • Talal said:
    ross1 said:
    Why not put Purrington on and push Doughty forward...........give me time to put my tin helmet on
    We should be doing this. Doughty isn't a left back and Williams isn't a left winger. Let's get players in their correct positions and see how we go from there. 
    Who do you take off to achieve that though

Remove Field or Cullen and your putting the defence at risk of them hitting us on the break - take off Bonne and it might work but then your taking off someone who can score
    Thought it was quite clear, Williams lol 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Morgan would have been off at half time and lambasted in the media by Bowyer following that mistake by Cullen.
    Seems a bit harsh
  • Why are Lockyer and Pearce just pumping balls up the line and into the box all game?! Play like that, at least start Aneke
  • SSN: Brum playing for the draw, whenever they lose the ball they all fall back and defend
  • Sponsored links:

• At some point we'll need Morgan or JFC on for one of the holding midfielders, we desperately need a playmaker in midfield
  • When the hell will referees give us the advantage when we get fouled

Same on Saturday... All the officials are doing is letting Birmingham get players back which makes the initial foul all the more worthwhile 
  • Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Not sure about that. There's a difference between mis-kicking the ball and not bothering to track your man
    Morgan did track his man. He was just slow to react.
  • Posted at48'

Foul by Marc Roberts (Birmingham City).

• Did 3 of our players go in for the ball then and still not come away with it?
  • At some point we'll need Morgan or JFC on for one of the holding midfielders, we desperately need a playmaker in midfield
    We’ve got Williams and McGeady playing. 
  • ross1 said:
    Perhaps all the bottom three will lose all of their remaining games 
    If only hull Vs Luton could end in a double loss
  • any streams? the one i had is dead now.
    Lucky you
  • Cloudworm said:
    Absolutely awful game. Playing 4-4-0

Other than Brentford, this game is similar to every game since Hull city.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Morgan did track his man. He was just slow to react.
    Bowyer said he didn't track his man, he didn't look like he tracked his man, and being slow to react isn't tracking your man is it?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!