Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Charlton | Match thread | 15/07/2020

Comments

• We look clueless whenever we go forward (Doughty aside), and Birmingham look dangerous. 
  • How many more hospital passes from Pearce?
  • another brum corner
  • Doughty a liability tonight. Unusual. 
  • edited July 2020
    sam3110 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Morgan would have been off at half time and lambasted in the media by Bowyer following that mistake by Cullen.
    Not sure about that. There's a difference between mis-kicking the ball and not bothering to track your man
    Morgan did track his man. He was just slow to react.
    Bowyer said he didn't track his man, he didn't look like he tracked his man, and being slow to react isn't tracking your man is it?
    Yes it is, just not quickly enough.

Cullen gave away a penalty through a pathetic pass and hasn't been great so far.

Morgan 'gave away' a penalty and was  one of our best players up to the moment he was hooked at half time and slated in the media.

Get your tongue out of Bowyers arse for a moment, he is not beyond criticism.
  • Talal said:
    ross1 said:
    Why not put Purrington on and push Doughty forward...........give me time to put my tin helmet on
    We should be doing this. Doughty isn't a left back and Williams isn't a left winger. Let's get players in their correct positions and see how we go from there. 
    Who do you take off to achieve that though

Remove Field or Cullen and your putting the defence at risk of them hitting us on the break - take off Bonne and it might work but then your taking off someone who can score
    Thought it was quite clear, Williams lol 
    But I thought we all wanted Williams to play?

lol! So easy being a fan isnt it... Can call for changes to players at will
    Fair point, we don’t see the players though do we. Bows tactics or lack of is a concern. 
    Thats exactly what I say when you lot moan that someone aint playing - God Im off to bang my head against the wall 
  • Have we even had a shot on target yet?
  • Once again. Taylor - you (insert preferred expletive)
  • Turned Field inside out there
  • 55' A couple of important blocks in the box to stop some Birmingham balls in. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #bcfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Doughty isn’t really a liability. He’s trying to play some attacking football and is surrounded by sideways passers 
  • if this wasn't so important it would be boring
  • Brum are just walking through us and we’re relying on last ditch tackles to avert disaster every time. 
  • A system which means Pearce is the one consistently delivering the out ball has to be wrong
  • Got the makings of a smash and grab finish which team who knows.
  • It’s a tough watch this...

need fresh legs, Aneke and JFC for me 
  • Have we even had a shot on target yet?
    No
  • Why do we persist on playing it across the back four? Some of our distribution has been absolutely toilet! Pearce in particular 
  • Bowyer knows what he is doing ,had his hands tied all season thanks to Roland and others.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Chunes said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Morgan would have been off at half time and lambasted in the media by Bowyer following that mistake by Cullen.
    Not sure about that. There's a difference between mis-kicking the ball and not bothering to track your man
    Morgan did track his man. He was just slow to react.
    Bowyer said he didn't track his man, he didn't look like he tracked his man, and being slow to react isn't tracking your man is it?
    Yes it is, just not quickly enough.

Cullen gave away a penalty through a pathetic pass and hasn't been great so far.

Morgan 'gave away' a penalty and was  one of our best players up to the moment he was hooked at half time and slated in the media.

Get your tongue out of Bowyers arse for a moment, he is not beyond criticism.
    Hahahahahahha have a look at my posts, when have I ever had my tongue in Bowyers arse?! Get yours out of Morgan's
  • Sponsored links:

• Doughty a liability tonight. Unusual. 
    In fairness he should be playing left wing, with a left back behind him. He's being asked to do both jobs.
  • Cullen hasn’t picked a great time to have his worst game for a long time 
  • gooaallllll
  • Get in!  Bonne! Never in doubt!
  • yeeaaaahhhhh
  • 57' McGeady sees a shot blocked in the box. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #bcfc 0 #cafc 0
  • cafctom said:
    I got laughed at when I said a few weeks back that we would be better off putting a midfielder up front.....it’s currently like we are playing with zero strikers.
    well its worked before Bob Curtis around 1970 and centre back Paul Went up front.

I remember that, back in the days of real football !
  • edited July 2020
    GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLBonne

Sorry FA, you were right
  • GET THE FUCK IN
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!