Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Charlton | Match thread | 15/07/2020

Comments

• On the plus side we are having pepperoni pizza at half time. 
  • HALF-TIME | Birmingham City 0 Charlton 0 ' heroics mean it's goalless at the break. #cafc

• Gotta get chucks on, we could play for hours and not score here with these 2 up front 
  • When was the last time we had a hard shot on target? Genuine question.
  • We need to go for it in the 2nd half

For a game we need to win we have had 2 shots  in the 1st half and both off target

Its simply not good enough 
  • Crowley for Brum is a good little player
    Have always heard good things about him
  • Once again creating nothing. Their keeper might as well go home.
  • Get Bonne off at half time,he looks so bereft of confidence. Get Davison on.
    Yeah, probably being slagged off by your manager does that to you. 
    Oh bore off. You don't rate Bowyer, we get it.
  • We are totally useless, we make a team like Birmingham look good.
  • Sponsored links:

• We’re terrible. Can’t see us scoring. 
  • Not a classic but we're still in this. Don't look like scoring at all, same as most games tbh
  • I would give Davison a run out. No one can be worse than Hemed the bloke doesn’t offer anything going forward. 
  • Crowley for Brum is a good little player
    Have always heard good things about him
    Certainly capable of a bit of magic.
  • Good half, that. We’ve had a chance or two. Birmingham are all huff and puff but obviously should be ahead. Great save by Dillon. Got to turn this possession into goals ... C’mon Charlton. All to play for
  • Probably the worst first half we have had since the restart. Lucky to be level. Every forward ball is either misplaced, headed out by their defenders or bounces off our strikers due to their lack of control.
    Pretty dreadful
  • Bowyer was critical publicly about Bonne after the Millwall game and he subsequently scored at Brentford, doesn't seem to have had the same effect this time 
  • It’s easy to constantly blame the strikers but the service to them has been fairly poor other than a couple of Cullen crosses, Hemed was perfectly placed if Doughty looked up...
  • Please get Bonne off, as useful as a nuns tit
  • Sponsored links:

• Computer decided to start updating so my ChromeCast cut out just as half time whistle went. Thank god it wasn’t around the time of the pen! But also maybe it’s trying to save me.
  • Absolute rubbish. 

Haven't looked like scoring, but then we've created bugger all
    Good Birmingham press on our back 4 making it difficult for them to pass forward, indeed the penalty came from that
    Terrible back pass from Cullen, but players make mistakes
  • IR94 said:
    Please get Bonne off, as useful as a nuns tit
    Has Bonne even touched the ball yet? 
  • Well you can't fault the effort of every one of them. But the simple fact is we are not very good and are completely toothless up front. Bonne and Hemed are working hard but just don't look like scoring. In fact, our only real threat is the pace down the left from Doughty. 

Sadly, unless LB can work some magic - and looking at the subs bench and lack of options up front  that seems unlikely - this has got the feel of a night that, even if not mathmatically certain,  that seals our fate.
  • Is Bonne actually playing don't think I heard him metnioned once in the first half comms. We'd be better off having just one up top at this rate.
  • edited July 2020
    Literally only positive is we arent losing. 

Dreadful performance.
  • Get Bonne off at half time,he looks so bereft of confidence. Get Davison on.
    Yeah, probably being slagged off by your manager does that to you. 
    Oh bore off. You don't rate Bowyer, we get it.
    I do, but I’d swap Lee Bowyer for 3 points right now!
  • Bonne!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!