Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    When George scored the goal at the Covered end I thought that might be his break through last season but it was a false dawn and when fit he didn't start much after that. 
  • Options
    Having a time out watching levels 7/8/9 of Football Pyrimid, so not watching Cafc matches on Valley pass.

Where have Maddison played so far for Cafc ?

With an increase in left sided players(more if the Thomas deal goes through) Maddison may well play central midfield where his goal scoring will help or on the right to feed the strikers. 

Maddison has only played 15-20 minutes coming on as in sub on the right-side of midfield in the game against Sunderland before the international break. Put in a couple of useful crosses by coming inside on his left-foot and that was about it. Presumably at that time he wasn't fit enough to start a game. Whether or not he plays this Saturday will likely depend on how he has looked in training over the past couple of weeks.
    He played in a friendly game on Saturday, the same as all the other non internationals, I do not know how long he was on the pitch for
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    Charlton fan sacrificing himself to free up wages for the striker we need to fire us to promotion.
    A nice way to spin it. 
  • Options
    Sorbet Thomas would be a great addition to the squad. His penalties prove that he has an ice cold head on his shoulders.
    No of us had really heard of him before today. Now he is a super signing.  Why ?

Because we can make jokes out of his name or hadn't you noticed ?

Plus he is a great prospect at a level just two below and has plenty of room for improvement at 21.
    I expect it is his name , Sorbet. You have all gone sweet on him. 

Fine effort, welcome aboard.
    Think of it like the adverts on tv while we are waiting for any more news on comings and goings.
  • Options
    I'd 100% be letting Lapslie go out on loan
    I'm glad Bowyer, Lapslie & Gallen are listening to me!
  • Options
    Good luck George, a loan should do him good. Very likable lad but he's not quite at the level we need right now. That's not to say he can't get there though, and hopefully some regular games in a less comfortable environment will help him on that score.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Josh Sims has just gone to Doncaster. They also re-signed the young Wolves striker on loan. 

They’ve done some great business this season and look the real deal. 
    Where have you seen this mate? Nothing on their twitter feed confirming?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Freeing up cap space isn’t a bad thing 
  • Options
    Without the cap we obviously keep him. But I think it makes sense
  • Options
    Good move for Ozzy. 

Doesn't fit Bow's game plan, no idea why Bowyer was so persistent to sign him. 
  • Options
    Guessing those two going out frees up roughly another £3.5k a week, which should be pretty handy
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Someone called this yesterday, add him to the list!!
    Who called it?
  • Options
    2 players off the wage bill, 2 midfielders, 2 from the overage player pool too
  • Options
    Can see us now going in for 4 players