Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Sounds like Deji's injured his plantar fascia.
    Been there, done that, took me about three months to clear up
    Likewise did mine climbing snowdon last year took 4 ish months, missed the first half of my teams season 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    LTKapal said:
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Likewise did mine climbing snowdon last year took 4 ish months, missed the fast half of my teams season 
    So, he's out for 3-4 months then...?  Back in late Jan/early Feb....??
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Bowyer oversimplifying the cap again.

You can pay your striker more than 2k a week, you just have to pay others a bit less. 

LB: “The stability is the most important thing for the football club and we have that, so we can build. But the cap makes it hard. Our owner can’t exactly say: ‘Here’s £3m, go and buy a striker’ and then we're only allowed to offer him £2,000 a week!” #cafc

So i guess that statement is as much for the agent and players who we want to sign.

You can take the boy out of Canning town...
  • Options
    Is it relevant to mention that Mr Sandgaard said he is after exciting and entertaining football in an early interview?
    Something along the lines that if you have to lose it's better to lose 3-4 than 0-1. 
    Will his outlook be influencing Gallen and Bowyer?
  • Options
    I'm guessing it's either a severe or abnormal injury to Deji's foot given Bowyer's description. 

Could be a Plantar Fascia tear as opposed to plantar fascitis, which is pretty common and I'd be worried if a physio hasn't seen Plantar Fascitis before.

Could also be heel spur related.

• Options
    Is the Plantar fascia anywhere near the metatarsals ? Rooney and Beckham made that quite fashionable 10 years ago.
  • Options
    Matt Smith (the one we had) going to Doncaster on loan.
  • Options
    Is the Plantar fascia anywhere near the metatarsals ? Rooney and Beckham made that quite fashionable 10 years ago.
    Nope. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Origin of the plantar fascia is the calcaneus and the insertion is the inferior metatarsal head. 
  • Options
    Sage said:
    Origin of the plantar fascia is the calcaneus and the insertion is the inferior metatarsal head. 

Cheers.
    That's why you are a sage.
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    He played less than 1 hr for us in a team that was in free fall and was clearly affected by the off field goings on.

i don’t think we can judge him on that!  He started for wales ahead of both Williams and levitt last night.
    Couldn't get more than 1hr in a team that was in free-fall*
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Me too...less time to heal but made me hobble for a while. Needs rest and care. 
    I went to a NHS podiatry clinic where I was told to do a particular exercise, which meant me standing on a stair with half a foot on and stretching upwards for one minute and resting for a few seconds, then doing this 12 times, three times a day. I was over the worst after about two months after suffering with it for about a month. I was still uncomfortable for about another one month but I imagine a footballer could carry on playing with this part
  • Options
    What (UK) time and day does the transfer window slam shut?
    Get Lost Slam Door GIF by MOODMAN
  • Options
    Found us a striker... thoughts?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizz_Hornkamp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    LTKapal said:
    ross1 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Likewise did mine climbing snowdon last year took 4 ish months, missed the fast half of my teams season 
    But worth it though

Here we go again! See you in 4 months. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    I'm guessing it's either a severe or abnormal injury to Deji's foot given Bowyer's description. 

Could be a Plantar Fascia tear as opposed to plantar fascitis, which is pretty common and I'd be worried if a physio hasn't seen Plantar Fascitis before.

Could also be heel spur related.

I'm sure this is also known as "policeman's foot", and is very painful,
    or as you say, could be a tear, very painful
  • Options
    Vfrf said:
    He played less than 1 hr for us in a team that was in free fall and was clearly affected by the off field goings on.

i don’t think we can judge him on that!  He started for wales ahead of both Williams and levitt last night.
    It does show his true level at the moment, once you take away the City and Wales hype . 2 failed Championship loans last season, now he's gone to a L1 side
  • Options
    Plantar fascia is the tendon that runs between the heel and the
    big toe under the arch of the foot
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Good move for Ozzy. 

Doesn't fit Bow's game plan, no idea why Bowyer was so persistent to sign him. 
    Although Lapslie has often proved very useful from the bench.

I remember when he came on as an early sub at home to Brentford last season, and gave his all at RB - really good performance, really played his part in us winning the game against a technically superior team.

Another good game coming on at HT, was it home v Luton? ..... he put in an impressive midfield engine room display, and with his movement and anticipation, scored a well taken goal.

Sure he hasn't the technical skills of say Albie Morgan, who himself could improve by leaps and bounds if only he took a leaf out of Lapslie's book.

• Options
    Hope we're a bit sharper with the paperwork this year.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Hope we're a bit sharper with the paperwork this year.
    When havent we been?

Bostock was down to Toulouse and Hemed it wasnt really anyone's fault we missed that window, they just managed to find another loophole to ensure it happened