Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Not ITK but I can see us trying for Mo Eisa, Bowyer tried to sign him before and he's not been starting for Peterborough. 
  • edited October 2020
    A little surprised by that.  It's a great signing for Bristol Rovers.

Moving two players out on loan frees up wages for the cap.  The last 24 hours of the transfer window will be fun as a Charlton fan for a change
  • I’d love us to try for Marcus Forss but I think Brentford have plans to use him off the bench this year.
  • edited October 2020
    I'm surprised LB is loaning out these CMs to be honest. He usually likes to have about 20 on hand 
  • I think we can expect at least a couple more in now.
  • After the two out we need Thomas the winger in and a striker/GOALSCORER in.

The latter is the hard part.
  • Makes tomorrow that little bit more exciting now
  • Good move for both. 

George has bags of energy but lacking that little bit extra at the moment for me. Still think he has enough about him to make a good living in the game. 

Will always remember his performance away at Portsmouth the promotion season, he was everywhere blocking and putting his body on the line for the team. 
    If you could combine the attributes of Lapslie and Morgan then you'd have a decent player.
  • Sponsored links:

• JamesSeed said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Can't see this has been posted already?

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_p1EgnDU_0/?igshid=zlcjq78btn39

Sorba Thomas ...... Showcasing his skills and abilities.  Good touch and composed. Student of the Lyle Taylor school of penalty taking.
    You might need to mute the sh*t background music.  :smile:
    Decent on the ball, takes defenders on, 6ft, young, improving, another good signing I reckon. Didn’t even mind the background music. 

The next few matches are going to be very interesting. 👍

James, PM me your address & I'll send you some cotton buds :-) 
  • RedRobin said:
    Josh Sims has just gone to Doncaster. They also re-signed the young Wolves striker on loan. 

They’ve done some great business this season and look the real deal. 
    Where have you seen this mate? Nothing on their twitter feed confirming?
    Pete O’Rouke said a loan deal is agreed and he’s having a medical.
  • Sorbet Thomas would be a great addition to the squad. His penalties prove that he has an ice cold head on his shoulders.
    Is the rumour an amuse bouche
    Charlton Life where you can learn something everyday (well us thickos anyway :smiley:)
  • Striker incoming imminently I would imagine 
    As in today? 
  • Interesting now.
  • Belv said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Belv said:
    At risk of being added to “the list” I’ve been told that Oztumer could be joining another L1 club tomorrow. 

If true, I wonder if we’ll be looking to bring someone else in in that position.
    Listed. In the GREEN!
    Haha, unfortunately I'm going to have to retire unbeaten. I was told by someone at the Bristol Rovers end so unless we do anymore business with them, I'm clueless!
    You can be itk about other club happenings before the press 😉
  • RedRobin said:
    Josh Sims has just gone to Doncaster. They also re-signed the young Wolves striker on loan. 

They’ve done some great business this season and look the real deal. 
    Where have you seen this mate? Nothing on their twitter feed confirming?
    Pete O’Rouke said a loan deal is agreed and he’s having a medical.
    Fair, O’Rourke is pretty spot on most of the time. Shame really, Josh Sims is a very good player for this level.
  • Very best wishes to George (100%) Lapslie.
    If he stays fit they're going to love him there, because at his best he can be a team mates dream.
  • Sponsored links:

• That'll see Oz to the end of his contract won't it?
  • Tomorrow is the first transfer deadline day that I’m excited for. Normally I dread who we’ll lose, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. 

Due to COVID, there seems to be a lot of good players without any sort of financial security. I think we’ll be presently surprised who we manage to bring in

Hopefully:
    1x striker
    1x winger
    1x midfielder 
  • They beat Lincoln. We didn't. They think he will add to their squad. We apparently don't.  Someone is wrong here.
    Bowyer and Gallen know his ability and their plan for tonight and tomorrow, Bristol don't.

He may improve them, he may not. 
  • They beat Lincoln. We didn't. They think he will add to their squad. We apparently don't.  Someone is wrong here.
    Stop Moaning! you aren't Golfer.02 ffs 
  • Uboat said:
    It’s time. 

He seems quite upset about the move... Poor lad is crying 
    There are many ways to skin a cat / beat a team like Lincoln. Just because they beat Lincoln and we didn’t, doesn’t mean letting a player move there is a bad decision..?

It’s clear that Ozzie isn’t a Bowyer type of player and doesn’t fit into the SE7 puzzle. Maybe the Bristol Rovers Manager feels differently. Simple as that.
  • Are we actually gonna have a proper deadline day!?