Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Woodburn would be a waste of wages and Timmy all depends on how he left. Nixon isn’t reliable anyway. 
  • BalladMan said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Timmy Abraham was in our Academy until 3 years ago.
    Who calls their kids Timmy and Tammy?  Bordering on Neville Neville territory. 
    Mr and mrs Abraham? 
  • BalladMan said:
    Oggy Red said:
    Timmy, Tammy and their brother Tommy
  • Woodburn could car share with Williams, Gunter and levitt on international duty 
  • Woodburn would be a waste of wages and Timmy all depends on how he left. Nixon isn’t reliable anyway. 
    He’s 20 and still on Liverpool’s books, is there no chance he will improve then?  Played half a season in this league with a side who finished top six.
  • Alfie is an interesting test case for Sandgaard.
    does he keep ALFIE THE SPANNER and risk losing him for just a development fee next summer.
    He might persuade Alfie to sign a new deal or even sell him in January but that is a big maybe.  
    love it, nearly choked on my cup of tea.
  • BalladMan said:
    Oggy Red said:

There are actually five brothers - Tammy, Temmy. Timmy. Tommy and Tummy but the last named is unlikely to make it due to weight issues (I never get fed up telling that one!)

Other footballers with names to envy/live up to are  Marvelous Nakamba (Zimbabwe), Hulk (Brazil), Gabriel Jesus (Brazil), Norman Conquest (Australia), Modest M'Bami (Cameroon), Surprise Morini (South Africa), Prince Boateng (Germany), Johannes Vennegoor of Hesselink (Holland) and last but not least Wayne Wanklyn (from plain old Hull)
    Not to mention Nortei Nortey.

• thenewbie said:

"Eagles manager Bowyer." EAGLES. MANAGER. BOWYER!?!?
    How can Bowyer say he’s a winner? What’s he won?
    He won a trip to play in the best part of South London :)
  • Sponsored links:

• what time is the deadline Friday? 
  • what time is the deadline Friday? 
    5pm
  • Woodburn, Abraham, would be decent signings at this level.

I’ve seen Gestede mentioned a couple places. Not sure if we could afford his wages? 

• Gallen: lee wants 2, potentially 3 more.

Is potentially 3, meaning if Alfie goes?  Personally hope it doesn’t.
  • Woodburn, Abraham, would be decent signings at this level.

I’ve seen Gestede mentioned a couple places. Not sure if we could afford his wages? 

I’m sure someone said in here we tried to sign him (ahead of Bogle presumably) but wages were the problem.
  • Gallen said; hopefully 2 more in / potentially 3
    and 2 loaned out 
    by Friday.... 
  • Striker and a winger and the third could be depending on anything happening with Phillips?

Outs probably Davison and someone like Morgan/Vennings? 
  • Sponsored links:

• MarcusH26 said:
    Striker and a winger and the third could be depending on anything happening with Phillips?

Outs probably Davison and someone like Morgan/Vennings? 
    Depending on who we bring in, it really wouldn't surprise me if Lapslie went to free up wages.  Although I doubt he is on much, but he does count towards the cap. 
  • Has Alan Nixon got anything right yet?
    His name just about right ;)
    I won't accept that until I've seen his birth certificate and passport
    So you think he has a birth certificate, thought he was dreamt up ;)
    He's actually Alan Nickson. 
  • BalladMan said:
    Oggy Red said:
    I kid you not, my brother in law’s three girls from his first marriage are called Tina, Gina and Dina. He’s from South Carolina.

Were Tina, Gina and Dina, conceived in the back of a mk3 Cortina ?