Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:

I am wondering if paying a wet behind the ears 20 year old more than a senior player of 30 years of age is a clear case of ageism when applied by an official body or governance organisation to be forced upon its members and then fine them  money or points deduction ompliance. 

If I were to apply for a job I don't need to disclose my age . Therefore a player applying for a job need not do this either. Thus he can be treated like a 20 year old and under no restrictions. The employee didn't  tell you his age and it is not for you to guess surely.
     To be fair, you simply answer I identify as a 20 year old. 
    And the minimum wage legislation descriminates against younger people. 
  • Bowyer says we need another 4 or 5 in the Maddison story. Included in that is a striker and a right back (obviously).
  • Bow's jumper is not available in the club shop, unfortunately 😔 #cafc 
  • Stats tell us that Bonne is a one in three striker in the Championship. There are some fans wanting to offload him after a couple of poor games. Sometimes you do have to look at the stats.
  • Both could do with half a day with an image consultant. Lee is dressed like a 5 year old and MM looks like he has just spent a day shopping in a Dubai Souk.

That aside, very pleased to see this come to fruition. Will get and serve up plenty of goals. Is he RW or CAM?

Thanks 
  • Bowyer says we need another 4 or 5 in the Maddison story. Included in that is a striker and a right back (obviously).
    Where's it say that? 
  • edited October 2020
    LB: "I think we need another four or five [signings] I'd say... We need to pick the right person for Marcus to provide chances for. So yeah we need to bring in a striker."

Won't be Macaulay Bonne then.  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• I think it would look better in a cardigan definitely buy one from club shop then 
  • Both could do with half a day with an image consultant. Lee is dressed like a 5 year old and MM looks like he has just spent a day shopping in a Dubai Souk.

That aside, very pleased to see this come to fruition. Will get and serve up plenty of goals. Is he RW or CAM?

Thanks 
    From what I've seen he operates in a similar way to JBG, nominally wide but cuts inside and moves around rather than sticking to a position rigidly.
  • Chunes said:
    LB: "I think we need another four or five [signings] I'd say... We need to pick the right person for Marcus to provide chances for. So yeah we need to bring in a striker."

Looking more and more likely
    Where's it say that? 
    He says it in the valley pass video at the bottom of the story
  • Chunes said:

Any sign yet of Rocket Ronnie ?

• KettsJohn said:
    Yeah Lee's jumper sort of distracts from this signing. Wonder what he was thinking. 
    I quite like it 
  • Chunes said:

Good. 
    If we want promotion we need better 
  • Now I know how much it costs, I like it too.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:
    Chris Gunter is the right back. Has been at Sparrows lane and The Valley today.
     Free agent.
  • dickplumb said:
    He'll do nicely
  • dickplumb said:
    I guessed he might be. The most capped Welsh International defender. 

Ahead of Matthews in the International reckoning. 
  • Was Gunter available last year though?
  • dickplumb said:
    Here's his Wiki write up:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Gunter
  • Was Gunter available last year though?
    Yes. 

Reading were trying to offload him.