Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• I think I'm very happy with that. I was not necessarily buzzing to go after him in the Championship - but you really cannot fault his league one record.

Just what we need. 

What we don't need is to see that Jumper anymore Lee. 
  • edited October 2020
    Shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but MM does look like a bit of knob.

If he does it on the pitch though I won't care one jot, and maybe his experiences since joining Hull will have taught him a touch of humility. If Bow's if happy, I'm happy and it's definitely nice to be signing someone with a good track record of getting goals and assists. As always though, what went before doesn't matter, it's what he does ina Charlton shirt that counts.

Welcome Marcus.
  • edited October 2020

I get that.  Does not explain why he has been so poor this season and end last.  Probably not the right mix of player around him, but he needs to step up with more assists and goals this season.   

Oztumer so poor this season? We're 3 fucking games into it. Same goes for Williams and every other player tbf. 
    I just highlighted the pertinent points in my original message and will leave it there...  I really hope he comes good as seems a nice fella. 
  • Sorry Exiled, cocked up your post still learning certain aspects
    of this forum
    No worries Thomas. 
  • Is that photo real, looks like Madison's head has been super imposed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gallen looks exhausted 

• I like how he's signing his hand. Maybe they're not tattoos after all, just likes drawing on himself.
    Another blank sheet of paper too.....  Are our contracts in invisible ink?

• Bowyer has clearly tried to out-do Marcus in the garish clothing choices. Either that or he refused to sign unless Bowyer chucked on the jumper he's designed
  • Thank you Thomas. 
    At last a decent owner who will do best by us 
    Any decent owner would have signed James Maddison.......

Sandgaard out  !!

• I wonder if it's always the same blank sheet of A4. 

Welcome Marcus... You look a right wrong'un but Bows was seen that way a few years ago too. Let's hope he can teach you the ways... 

Not sure on Bow's jumper either... Bet it's like £200 
  • Sponsored links:

• BalladMan said:
    Clearly Lee was not expecting the photo opportunity today......  Bet he has his crocs on under the table also 
    Crocs are go too footware for Carp Fishermen or anyone that fishes all night. Waterproof, lightweight and easy to slip into when you jump out your sleeping bag when the buzzer screams off.
  • Great signing, just a need a striker to finish off his crosses now! 
  • They need to sell it in the club shop. Could be a Christmas hit!

• I am wondering if paying a wet behind the ears 20 year old more than a senior player of 30 years of age is a clear case of ageism when applied by an official body or governance organisation to be forced upon its members and then fine them  money or points deduction ompliance. 

If I were to apply for a job I don't need to disclose my age . Therefore a player applying for a job need not do this either. Thus he can be treated like a 20 year old and under no restrictions. The employee didn't  tell you his age and it is not for you to guess surely.
     To be fair, you simply answer I identify as a 20 year old.