Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theo Foley - RIP

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news. RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP Theo, some great comments about the man. 
  • Options

RIP 
  • Options
    RIP Theo. 
  • Options
    Never met Theo - I bought and read his book this weekend, had tears in my eyes as I finished it realising he, or Paul, no longer with us.
    A great read - RIP Theo
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Theo, Harry Gregory & Harry (steward)

These three lovely men used to make our visits to Charlton really special.
    Harry Gregory morphed into "say what you see" Roy Walker.
  • Options

These three lovely men used to make our visits to Charlton really special.
    Harry Gregory has morphed into "say what you see" Roy Walker.
    Harry Gregory was alway incredibly smartly dressed, but sadly taken too soon.
  • Options
    Harrry was always great company and happy to chat in Xbars.Remember the first time I spoke to him was outside Floyds/ Bartams -he was with a couple of ex players.I told him he was one of my favourite players from the 67-69 era.We were talking about some games and he straight away brought the other players into the conversation.Such a lovely guy.Happy days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I went to Harry’s funeral.......as much for the man that he was as him being a Valley legend.
    Great fella.....he was very pally with Theo.
  • Options
    Which brings me to Theo’s funeral.
    What a dreadful shame that so many people who would have wished to, will be unable to attend to say their farewells.
    I am certain that under normal circumstances it would have been standing room only for the great man.
  • Options

Only just seen this photo, my stepdad in the middle.

believe it’s Theo’s funeral today

RIP
  • Options
    edited July 2020

Only just seen this photo, my stepdad in the middle.

believe it’s Theo’s funeral today

RIP
    I have sent a message via your inbox @Elthamaddick
  • Options
    As the venue was only accessible to 30 persons an impressive number of ex Charlton players and others went to Theo‘s house prior to the service, where quite a large crowd had assembled, this included a large contingent of family friends and neighbours.
    Keith Peacock was actually at the funeral itself representing the club and George Graham likewise for Arsenal.
    Wonderful 
  • Options
    From Theos house to Our Lady of Grace is quite a distance ! Dad was outside house as we live on same street. RIP Theo