Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theo Foley - RIP

Comments

• Options
    Very sad news. R.I.P.
  • Options
    Sad news my first Charlton manager and enjoyed his book. Seemed a really nice fellow.
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news - RIP Theo
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Very sad to hear this, used to see him in Crossbars, always good for a quip and a laugh, seemed like one of lifes good guys.

He was a real football man, although he was George Grahams assistant when they won the league, for me getting in Hales, Flanagan and Powell for about 6000 quid tops that anyday.

RIP Theo

• Options
    Lovely man by all accounts and let go far too early by Gliksten, as shown by his later success's with Millwall and Arsenal working with George Graham.

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    The passing of a Charlton legend. So sad.

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP, he was the gaffer when I first started going to the Valley.
  • Options
    Now on the tabloid sites. 

RIP Theo
  • Options
    Thanks Theo for all that you did for us 

RIP 
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    That is a real choker. I never met Theo but I sure as hell enjoyed watching the football we played under him.

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP Theo
  • Options
    So sad. Lovely man who epitomised everything that is great about our Club. Always up for a chat and a cheeky story in the KP suite and elsewhere.

Devastating for Sheila coming so quickly after the death of their son.

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    Going back many years, I used to play football at RACS in New Eltham and Theo would often turn up on a Sunday morning to watch.
    He was pals with our manger, but he would chat to everyone and he came across as a genuinely lovely man.
    RIP Theo.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Awful news. 

RIP
  • Options
    RIP to a lovely, kind man and one of the nicest people you could hope to meet.
  • Options
    Really gutted by this news. Loved Theo, and this is the second time he's made me cry. The first was when he was sacked as our manager, and now this. A truly lovely man, and a pleasure to have chatted to him so many times. R.I.P. Theo. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful memories Theo.
    Sincere condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P.
  • Options
    A real football man ,lovely bloke and will be sadly missed RIP
  • Options
    RIP Theo, as others have said he put together an entertaining team for us.
  • Options
    RIP Theo, what a lovely gentleman he was.
  • Options
    Awww man...really sad news,RIP Theo