Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Theo Foley - RIP

Comments

• Echo so many of the comments.Had the privalge to meet Theo many times in Crossbars.Such a lovely guy and part of our Charlton family.RIP
  • ‘We love Theo Foley and the Covered End.. ‘ That’s such sad news. A true Gentleman and a man of Charlton. RIP Theo
  • So sad to hear this, RIP Theo, my condolences to his family and friends. 
  •  Fond memories of Theo, bit before my time following Charlton but he ‘managed’ our football aid side at the Valley in 2008. It was a good Boozy afternoon 😉

RIP Theo
  • Gutted by this.
    Top top football man, and a great person.
    A proper Charlton Athletic legend.
    RIP Theo, you are remembered with love.
  • Theo was before my time, but my Mum and Dad always talk of him fondly, both as manager and at various club social things in more recent years. Sounded like he was a lovely bloke. RIP Theo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sad news, seemed like a really lovely man.
    RIP Theo 
  • RIP Theo, very kind to me and my dad about 11 years ago when we were in the hospitality suite.
  • sad news indeed. RIP.
  • A fine husband, father, friend and neighbour. A good Charlton man too. Known everywhere he went because he was always saying hello and talking to people - a true Irishman in that respect. God bless you Theo.
  • R I P a real Charlton man .
  • Was taken aback seeing this title thread.

Very sad news indeed.  RIP Theo. 
  • Not old enough to remember him as manager but always thought he was a nice and funny man when I bumped into him around The Valley when he was working on matchdays.
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP Theo, a true gentleman who I met several times as a young supporter, he always had time for a chat.
  • RIP, a very sad day following the recent death of his son. I met him on many occasions at the club. Always prepared to have a chat, chuckle and discuss the game ahead.   
  • What a shame, I worked with Theo for years, a real gentleman and very good company.

RIP 
  • Very sad to hear this. RIP Theo

• Sad news, RIP.
  • RIP, as everyone else has said, he always had time for a chat in X bars, sleep well mate.
  • RIP Theo. Proper Charlton and by all accounts a proper gent. 
  • RIP Theo, a top football man for us, but also many other clubs
  • RIP Theo, Top man and an underrated  coach. Was with George Graham at Arsenal during the his time there.