Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theo Foley - RIP

Comments

• Options
    My second manager, after Firmani, but other than signing Hales, Powell and Flanagan, no highlights. Nelson installed the work ethic to make them three legends, but we should never forget Theo spotted their potential. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news. Such a nice guy and came into the Lord Herbert on several occasions. 
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited June 2020
    Sorry to hear this, he presented the medals at Kingfisher JFC when I was a kid. Nice man. RIP
  • Options
    A sad loss. 

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP Theo
  • Options
    Gutted.

RIP......Dear Theo.....RIP.
  • Options
    Very nice guy. 
    We’ve lost another stalwart. 
    RIP. 
  • Options
    Theo was the team manager when I played at the Valley for a Charlton XI for the SoccerAid charity a few years back, he was top draw during the game and had some cracking anecdotes post match.
    He was also my dads favourite Charlton player.
    Sleep well.

• Options
    RIP Theo had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times and he beat me in a squash match even though he was 20 years older a real character. Just finished his autobiography which I would recommend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Theo. Lovely guy.
  • Options
    RIP Theo.
  • Options
    RIP Theo, we’ll miss you in crossbars. Thoughts go out to Sheila and her family. How must she feel losing a Husband and son within a short space of time.
    Its not been mentioned that Theo was at QPR with George Graham also. I hope there will be a tribute tomorrow from both clubs. 
  • Options
    RIP Theo. He was a lovely, genuine man and a real Charlton character.
  • Options
    Sad news RIP Theo
  • Options
    RIP Theo, a Charlton legend. I know we have had some great successes in subsequent years, ie playoffs and premiership, but the Hales, Flanagan, Powell years (and of course Keithy!) will always live in my memory as immortal Charlton years and for that thank you Theo. 
  • Options
    RIP Theo......... Had the pleasure of meeting him a few times and he certainly was the perfect gentleman and a joy to talk too
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP Theo
  • Options
    Sad news, met Theo a few times in the hospitality suites, proper football man always had a tale to tell RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Lovely fella, always had time for a chat in the bar.RIP Theo
  • Options
    Theodore Cornelius Foley. A stylish full back. A good coach and manager. A great life. RIP.
  • Options
    Rest in peace Theo, you created a Charlton team I loved at the time and have followed Charlton passionately ever since.  Condolences to family and friends who will have so many good memories. 
  • Options
    Rest in peace. 
  • Options
    RIP Theo.
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Thanks so much Theo.. RIP