Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Theo Foley - RIP

Comments

• Options
    RIP Theo, sad news indeed. used to come and chat to us at every home game in Legends and we had some good laughs.
  • Options
    Meet him on a couple of occasions and he seemed a genuinely nice bloke.  RIP.
  • Options
    The man responsible for bringing Killer to the club. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    Sad news
    RIP Theo
  • Options
    Rest easy Theo, thank you 🙏🏻 
  • Options
    I had the pleasure of sitting next to Theo at a supporters group dinner once and had a great chat with him. Lovely lovely man. 

RIP Theo.
  • Options
    Such sad news, lovely man. RIP. 
  • Options
    Really sad news.
    RIP Theo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP Theo , a good man
  • Options
    RIP Theo. Sad day for Addicks and for football. 
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP
  • Options
    Very sad news, always had time for a chat. One of football's gentlemen.
    RIP
  • Options
    Lovely approachable Man. Charlton Legend RIP
  • Options
    RIP Theo.
  • Options
    Gutted at this, my old man grew up around Theo and was good mates with his son... Always had time for everyone and a top bloke... RIP
  • Options
    sad news. Thoughts with his family today.
  • Options
    Will always be rembered by me as the man who brought Mike Flanagan, Colin Powell and Derek Hales to the club. 

RIP Theo. 
    Before my time but all good things from dad's time supporting. RIP a Charlton gem 
  • Options
    Really sad - lovely family, was in the same year as Sean at Our Lady of Grace. RIP and absolute best wishes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP
  • Options
    A lovely man. He would stroll through Crossbars and he was always ready with a few putdowns.
    It is people like Theo that makes me realise why i love this club.
  • Options
    Only met him once, must have been around 2005 when I took my dad to The Valley for what turned out to be the last time he could make it to the ground. As Dad was in his mid-80s and had mobility problems by then we used one of the hospitality lounges and Theo was the lounge host. He and my dad had a great chat and I thought what a genuine nice man he was. Not a bad epitaph for anyone. 
  • Options
    Such a nice guy, met him a few times when I treated my Dad on his birthday every year to a lounge for the game. RIP Theo
  • Options
    recently just bought his autobiography for my dad as a fathers day present.

sorry to hear this. RIP  
    It's a great read. Theo signed mine in Crossbars January 2019. RIP
  • Options
    Friends of the family and last I saw him was 2 years ago at my mothers funeral. Great character and would talk to anyone. Losing his son Paul recently must have been a blow. RIP Theo. 
  • Options
    Very sad news. RIP Theo.
  • Options
    True Gent. RIP.
  • Options
    My dad used to chat with him after games. Such a happy positive man. Played attacking football which was a joy to watch. RIP.