Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

McDonalds closing ALL restuarants!.

Comments

• Options
    off topic .. nice bright day so I took a drive along Cleethorpes front ..  two take away fish & chip kiosks open .. LONG queues .. social distancing was immaculately observed .. people walking away with their food looking VERY happy .. things are getting back to 'normal' (perhaps a new normal lol)

I came across a chippy opened in Petts Wood today.
    It looks like these exotic places are leading the way in getting the Fish and Chip shop business's resuming trading.
    Our local chippy has been open for over two weeks now. Have to order online for collection or delivery. Online card payments only. 
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    MrOneLung said:
    off topic .. nice bright day so I took a drive along Cleethorpes front ..  two take away fish & chip kiosks open .. LONG queues .. social distancing was immaculately observed .. people walking away with their food looking VERY happy .. things are getting back to 'normal' (perhaps a new normal lol)

It looks like these exotic places are leading the way in getting the Fish and Chip shop business's resuming trading.
    Our local chippy has been open for over two weeks now. Have to order online for collection or delivery. Online card payments only. 
    My local chippy has never shut, no more than 2 people allowed in a time at any point during lockdown, but was very surprised it remained open throughout 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

My local chippy has never shut, no more than 2 people allowed in a time at any point during lockdown, but was very surprised it remained open throughout 
    Same here.
  • Options
    To start the fish puns, it's a ray of hope.
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    There’s a time and a plaice
  • Options
    Ohh, for God's hake. I think you cod do better!
  • Options
    holyjo said:
    iaitch said:
    There’s a time and a plaice
    This thread is meant to be about McDonald's for CodsHake
  • Options
    I love the vanilla one.....but a Codshake would be rank. 
  • Options
    Let us not skate around the issue, it is great that more shops are trying to open.
  • Options
    Carry on like this and someone's going to get battered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You silly sausage. Don't be a wally.
  • Options
    You've diverted from fish you r sole.
  • Options
    Salmon this forum have a good sense of humour.
  • Options
    Well it is a fry’day 
  • Options
    Another shout for Wimpy here. Had one delivered a couple of weeks ago.... love an international grill when eating in. And our local one has just rolled out the fabled Lime milkshake that was so popular back in the 80s.
    Would love to get a Wimpy but is so expensive compared to a lot of takeaways
    Exactly what i was thinking. Menu looked great but was so expensive for burger and chips! 
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Only thing I’m missing is really good Korean from the palace opposite the office in Aldgate 
    Love a korean FC. Bought the paste off amazon and is quick and easy to make nice kfc. Defintely bad for you tho 🙈
  • Options
    Dont know how anyone can go back to kentucky after trying any other chicken shop or even the fish and chip shops now. Chicken has no flavour. 
  • Options
    My local chippy reopened this week, spotted it Weds on my way back from a run. I'll be visiting this weekend :-)
  • Options
    Our kebab shop has been open most of the time, not sure the first few weeks but they do a one person in at a time with the door open. We have had the odd one, which is nice but expensive but a change.
  • Options
    Just seen the local subway (5 mins drive) is open for me Langley Park , Maidstone. I will be getting one at lunch in a bit :) 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone who lives in Welling, you are bloody lucky

As from tomorrow McDonalds are opening 15 restaurants for Uber Eats and Welling is one of those.

This is a very informative list which tells us where MCD's believe they will get the biggest take-up in London and the south-east. I am glad Charlton haven't made the list just yet.
  • Options
    Proper chicken. Unfortunately it’s in Texas
  • Options
    That looks very tasty.
  • Options

As from tomorrow McDonalds are opening 15 restaurants for Uber Eats and Welling is one of those.

This is a very informative list which tells us where MCD's believe they will get the biggest take-up in London and the south-east. I am glad Charlton haven't made the list just yet.
    Shocked Yorkshire Grey wasn't on that list, thought that one would be an absolute money spinner.
  • Options
    Those beans look shite though.
  • Options
    Sure it's not the Valley judging by the number of chips?
  • Options
    Mmmmm chlorine and bleach, that’ll kill the virus 👍🏻
  • Options

I believe it was more to do with a stock warehouse being in the south east, so it was easier for them to open these 15 and get the stuff delivered to them
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    It isn't the chlorine that is the issue. That all gets washed off. It is why the chlorine is needed and the dangers attached to the chicken even after the chlorine treatment.  Our chicken doesn't need chlorine as it is produced to far greater standards. You wouldn't think we still need reminding about the consequences of poor food production practices.