Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season Ticket Renewals

1234568»

Comments

• Dansk_Red said:
    Does it say what the new deadline is?
    Nope
  • I don't see the prices increasing at all
  • Dansk_Red said:
    Does it say what the new deadline is?
    No, but if you don’t do what we haven’t told you by that date - there will be serious consequences. 
  • Today's Covid announcement by the government makes it even less likely that there will be any decent number of spectators allowed to watch football before 2021
  • So my ticket would be 23% more than at the same price two years ago in league 1. And a threat that it will rise again after the extended early bird. Despite us being totally screwed. And little prospect of actually getting into the ground. And no squad. And a bunch of wotsists in charge. Ok let me think that one over.  Sex and travel I’m afraid, sex and travel. 
  • shine166 said:

So even though relegation has now been confirmed, are there no discounts applied to the season ticket price? Did I read that somewhere or am I making this up?

To charge more in a lower league really doesn't make sense to me, at all.

Either way, once this ownership mess is sorted I'll be buying one, but just cant see the justification for the increase.

Nope, still intend to out prices up after early bird 
    I can't imagine they will. Numbers must be at a modern day low, so i don't think they'll increase them.

"Hardly anyone is renewing, let's put the prices up". Not the best sales pitch.
  • Clarky said:
    First time I have not renewed since our return to The Valley. I also put in a request for my £70 refund and got a call from the club this morning checking details of paying it back. I don't even trust the current lot to leave it sitting there. I may well renew but only when our ownership position is clearer and it is known when we can return to games. Relegation has not influenced my decision just those running the show. 
    Don't expect that money any time soon. I had the same call just confirming the credit card details. When the money hadn't arrived after 10 days I called them, only to be told that the refund had been processed the day before.
    A week later still no sign of the credit so I called again to be told that I needed to send an email for it to be looked into by the Accounts Dept. Then received a call advising that the refund had been processed again. No apology or explanation!
    The refund was still not received so another telephone call ensued, where I was told that the money had bounced back to the club, as the credit card number was wrong. After I suggested that this was all just delay tactics they took the card details again and promised to process the refund immediately. Amazingly, it was received a few days later!
    What a farce to receive the princely sum of £54.
    They won't be getting any of my money for the foreseeable and certainly not before I am convinced that we are finally shot of this procession of Northern thieving muppets. 
    Applied for refunds on two season tickets - one is still outstanding. Utterly ridiculous - tired of being fobbed off.