Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewals

Comments

• Options
    shine166 said:
    shine166 said:
    Just rang up to get my CAFC cash back, told its a 2 week turn around due to the amount of people waiting. Told there's been zero issue with refunds and nobody has had to keep chasing up, also even if we go into administration everyone gets there money back... no idea how that works. 
    That is certainly a lie about nobody having to chase it up. I had to chase up my refund about 3 or 4 times over a month, being spun a different lie each time.
    Maybe you will have more luck, but I doubt it. 
    Yeah i did day id read people have had issues and was told that wasn't the case. 
    As I said you might have more luck. It just felt like delay tactics to me. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Just rang up to get my CAFC cash back, told its a 2 week turn around due to the amount of people waiting. Told there's been zero issue with refunds and nobody has had to keep chasing up, also even if we go into administration everyone gets there money back... no idea how that works. 
    That is certainly a lie about nobody having to chase it up. I had to chase up my refund about 3 or 4 times over a month, being spun a different lie each time.
    Squirrel face must be working back at Charlton.
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Squirrel face must be working back at Charlton.
    Wouldn't that just cap a wonderful week! 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    I don't how the ticket office staff can lie.
    I'm afraid I couldn't do it.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    shine166 said:
    I don't how the ticket office staff can lie.
    I'm afraid I couldn't do it.
    Yeah i did point out that I know its there job and employer, so didnt expect any other response. I still don't understand how it takes 2 weeks to issue a refund... the ticket office literally has one job and there ain't any tickets to be sold right now. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Regardless of the shit show of ownership, Why would anyone buy a season ticket when you don’t know when you will even be able to get in the ground ?
    Or if the club will even be in existence?
  • Options
    How are people requesting money back? There doesn’t seem to be an option online.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How are people requesting money back? There doesn’t seem to be an option online.
    https://r1.dotmailer-surveys.com/fc4w9v47-074przae
  • Options
    Just out of interest have prices been reduced since relegation
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    I've had season ticket (again) for past four seasons. Gave it up with pardew shite and been going over forty years.

Not next year (I've always argued I support Charlton not the owner) , not saying I won't go to the valley as I couldn't not take my little fella if he wanted to go but won't be committing ST until owner's changed. 
  • Options
    I fear events are quickly rendering this thread irrelevant. Unless action is taken soon, there will be no club to watch.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Regardless of the shit show of ownership, Why would anyone buy a season ticket when you don’t know when you will even be able to get in the ground ?
    First come first into Park View  Road.
  • Options
    Away games only for me until this lot ship out, will miss the Valley but its my club not theirs so will have to follow the boys on the road. 
  • Options
    No renewal for me until a) we know whether we’ll be allowed to attend matches b) the ownership questions are resolved and c) whether the club will still exist next season. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2020
  • Options
    SX_Addick said:
    SE7toSG3 said:
    Away games only for me until this lot ship out, will miss the Valley but its my club not theirs so will have to follow the boys on the road. 
    Really can’t see away supporters being allowed in this season. Social distancing will limit capacities for the foreseeable future. 
    Especially in league one with much smaller stadium capacities.

How are they going enforce social distancing or 30-50% capacities at places like Wimbledon, Lincoln, Accrington and Crewe?

We'll be ok at MK Dons and Sunderland though.
  • Options
    What League we are in makes no difference to me but I've finally had enough of what's going on at our great club.And with real sad heart this is the first year since 1980/81 season I won't have a season ticket. Have now completely lost heart and hope in it all!
    I'm with @killerkish in that me & Golfie Jnr will go no matter what League we are in, but we wont be renewing our season tickets until any new owner has passed all the EFL tests & has shown commitment by putting together a squad capable of competing. 

Will probably buy game by game......maybe even buy the dodgy kids tickets & deprive the fuckers of as much money as possible.
  • Options
    Late to this. Been going since 1969, season ticket since the mid 70's but won't be renewing until the Ownership issue is sorted out. 

Like in the last years of Roland, this costs me money in not getting the early bird prices etc, but would hate to buy now and see it line these chancers pockets. May even lose my beloved Covered End seat because of it, but like everyone else I've just had enough of it all really. Thanks for everyone for doing all the digging on Farnell/Eliot etc. Obviously have my support and will be at any worthwhile protests but my heart is just not in it. That glorious day at Wembley 14 months ago, means nothing now.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Dansk_Red said:
    I filled in the form, the following day got a phone call, to say that the CC I used had expired so they were unable to refund the monies to that card and they would send me a cheque which 7days later i have not received.  

I have recieved my refund cheque today.
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Just recieved my cheque
    Dansk_Red said:
    I filled in the form, the following day got a phone call, to say that the CC I used had expired so they were unable to refund the monies to that card and they would send me a cheque which 7days later i have not received.  

What and see if it bounces...
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Dansk_Red said:

Can I ask when you received the phone call? 
  • Options
    Filled in the form online late last week, call from the club today to take my card details to refund, refund promised within a week. No complaints.