Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewals

Comments

• Options
    I really don't think the club will fold by the end of this season - i might be being very naive here but I can't see it moving that fast in such a small amount of time
    How quick did Bury fold? I’m sure that didn’t take long at all. 
  • Options
    Given the current state-of-affairs, expect the club to rush out a full-blown advertising offensive in order to bring in as much revenue as possible from season ticket sales. I anticipate these to be even more strongly incentivised than ever for 'early bird' purchases. We absolutely must not fall into this trap by giving money that could effectively disappear from the club in the short-time. If you are going to renew, surely the correct thing to do is to delay your purchase to support the club's operating budget through the Summer. If the club was to fold before the season starts your season ticket will be worthless, so be prepared to hang on until we have more surety about the future.
    We are not going to fold in the next 4 months......
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    You lot do what you want to do and ill do what i want.

Agreed. Thamesmead Town away next season might be a tricky one to get tickets for, best to have a season ticket to ensure first dibs on the tickets mate. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Given the current state-of-affairs, expect the club to rush out a full-blown advertising offensive in order to bring in as much revenue as possible from season ticket sales. I anticipate these to be even more strongly incentivised than ever for 'early bird' purchases. We absolutely must not fall into this trap by giving money that could effectively disappear from the club in the short-time. If you are going to renew, surely the correct thing to do is to delay your purchase to support the club's operating budget through the Summer. If the club was to fold before the season starts your season ticket will be worthless, so be prepared to hang on until we have more surety about the future.
    We are not going to fold in the next 4 months......
    ... although the team will probably fold on Saturday 4th April ...
  • Options
    might buy a season ticket for my local Range Rover dealership instead.

• Options
    They seemed expensive before, gonna regret not having relegation prices too now.
  • Options
    Well that comment from @cafctom's turned into a right hostage to fortune, hasn't it?
  • Options
    Oh that reminds me...need to remember what bin I put mine in...🤔,long time ago now it seems, even kept it safe by not opening it...!!
  • Options
    Hurry if you haven't renewed. They'll be flying out of the door this morning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll be renewing again. The football means so much but it's the people who mean much more. 

The good times, the bad times and the memories I won't forget. 
  • Options
    I don’t want anyone nicking my seat and want to get behind the lads COYR
    Seats being nicked is a worry, Southall could probably get 30 in each Range Rover. 
  • Options
    cafc999 said:
    I'll be renewing again. The football means so much but it's the people who mean much more. 

Personally I will not be renewing under CF & PE as I believe that they are going to do a Southall. Under Varney would be a different story 
    I fully appreciate and understand yours and others reasoning. I have no Ill feeling against anyone who doesn't decide to renew or boycots.

Aslong as there's no big divide between the fans as ultimately we are all after one thing no matter how each individual goes about it. 
  • Options
    I will not give the club another penny until the current circus has left town. I hope very very many follow. This cumulative effect would leave them with massive problems to overcome and with no option but to get out and probably leave the club in administration.

As a very long supporting, but suffering Addicks fan, I would be willing to go through that pain barrier again if it helped us get rid of this rubbish, while penalise RD too, who deserves to feel as much pain as he has put us through (the final straw being selling to this current lot). I hope he enjoys the moment...!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    cafc999 said:

Personally I will not be renewing under CF & PE as I believe that they are going to do a Southall. Under Varney would be a different story 
    I fully appreciate and understand yours and others reasoning. I have no Ill feeling against anyone who doesn't decide to renew or boycots.

Aslong as there's no big divide between the fans as ultimately we are all after one thing no matter how each individual goes about it. 
    PE & his cronies can now buy some more b&q vouchers...when they walk away with your cash...because right now that is the reality of it all unfortunately....

ok we as fans will pull together eventually as one,because yes we care about our club...that’s in our hearts...theses fuckers messing with it ain’t got any heart,so for that reason alone I’m out...!!

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I don't think I'll renew. Besides the s*** show off the pitch, chances are we won't be allowed in the ground over winter. Maybe football will be cancelled again, and I don't really want the club holding over £300 'CAFC Cash' of mine when I need that money more. Might put in a request today for my leftover credit.

Then if we get owners I like, I can purchase one and I'm no worse off.
  • Options
    Like many others, I won't be renewing until our current owners (whoever they may actually be) are gone.
  • Options
    I see little point in renewing at the moment. We don’t know when fans will be back and under what circumstances. Administration is a possibility and until that’s clear it’d potentially be throwing money away.
    I think an early bird offer, all things considered, is a pi**take. One price whenever you buy before the season begins is right.
    If Varney and Barclay took over however I’d renew tomorrow.
    That’s not looking likely and things look bleak. Sorry if I’ve lowered anyone’s mood this morning!
  • Options
    This will be the first time in 30 years I have not renewed on the dot,it breaks my heart,I love this club for all its warts,but to put money in now,is feeding the vile scum that own it.Please god we get new and responsible owners soon,when we do,I would implore everyone with any feeling for this club to get their arse on a seat.Let us show Bowyer(if he is still here) we will 
    support him and get the club back to where it belongs. 
  • Options
    I totally understand people buying season tickets for the social / team side of things... but if you buy one right now you’re effectively doing your bit to prolong the current problem (putting cash into the business) and removing revenue from the club once we've come out the other side of admin/a takeover (as your money will be long gone with the crooks, and the club can’t sell you your seat again). All the while we don’t know when the season will start or when fans are allowed back in the ground.

By all means don’t stay away (I broke my boycott two seasons ago), but putting money into the club right now... crazy, not to mention pointless.
  • Options
    Right now, I can't see me renewing. Watching shit football is one thing, I mean, we're used to that, but I just don't know what I'll be supporting.

My problem is I just don't know who owns the club. There's a cancer in the ownership and I don't want to fuel them and let them think this is all alright.

I'll support any protest, any action and anyone trying to get this club back to a level footing. 

Right now, the anger is such that I want to do some horrible damage to the EFL, Southall, Nimer, Elliot and all the shysters currently involved.

With Duchatelet, well, I won't put that on a public forum.
  • Options
    RedPanda said:
    I don't think I'll renew. Besides the s*** show off the pitch, chances are we won't be allowed in the ground over winter. Maybe football will be cancelled again, and I don't really want the club holding over £300 'CAFC Cash' of mine when I need that money more. Might put in a request today for my leftover credit.

Then if we get owners I like, I can purchase one and I'm no worse off.
    This is a very good point and more-than-likely to happen.
  • Options
    Anyone know what the renewal numbers are so far?

I'd genuinely be surprised if it's more than 1500.