Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Renewals

Comments

• Options
    LenGlover said:
    They obviously planned to keep the 'Charlton cash' from the off in my opinion.

The impossibility of navigating the website to use it, the spiteful little administration charge.

@Bournemouth Addick is the man to tell us. Is it worth going direct to Trading Standards given the obstructive nature of the Club in returning this money?
    It literally takes 2 mins to fill the form out 
  • Options
    Not renewing. Due some cash back as well.
    The early bird price was 6% up on last season without knowing what division we'd be in and without knowing when the ground is open and without knowing which bunch of chancers are getting the money.

• Options
    Addickted said:
    I've still got £76 of CAFC cash that I was going to use on renewing when the current shit show was resolved.

I'm now going to ask for a refund, but there is no information on how to do that on the OS. Any ideas?
    I would get in quick or you might end up getting a penny in the pound.

Personally I think you go two Bob Hope and ......
    If you think that (and you may well be right), why are you buying a S/T today?
    Your money will be taken by the band of fraudsters or go to paying the administrator costs & creditors, as you have just said.
    I'm not having a pop I just don't understand the logic.

I've had a S/T every season since 1972.
    I won't be renewing unless things improve and look sensible to do so.

Atm our money looks most likely to be stolen by fraudsters.
    Second most likely to go in administration costs & to creditors.

Plus of course it is unlikely we would be allowed in the ground at the start of the season.
    If and when we are allowed, we'll probably be sitting 2 metres apart from anyone else.

If we get a decent owner I will almost certainly buy one straight away.
    Anyone who is seriously thinking of buying a season ticket should read your post.

And then forget the idea.
  • Options
    Me and my lot aren’t renewing until the northern mafia have done one ... 
  • Options
    I filled in the form, the following day got a phone call, to say that the CC I used had expired so they were unable to refund the monies to that card and they would send me a cheque which 7days later i have not received.  
  • Options
    I have not dropped my season ticket boycott as I saw through Mouthall like a freshly polished window. Glad I did so the boycott goes on.

#notapennymore
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    I filled in the form, the following day got a phone call, to say that the CC I used had expired so they were unable to refund the monies to that card and they would send me a cheque which 7days later i have not received.  
    You will get it, but it took two weeks to arrive.

I think there is an acute absence of anyone who can sign one!
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I renewed my season ticket a couple of weeks ago. Regretting that decision now. Not sure what I was thinking; especially when there was little likelihood of getting into the ground in the foreseeable future! Has anyone ever tried and succeeded getting their money back? On the face of it, a full refund would seem possible given that the season hasn't started yet so no 'value' has been received or used.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Two season tickets bought last season.
    This afternoon I will attempt to get the refund from the unused bit of each.
    Certainly not buying new ones in the present circumstances.

• Options
    Anyone who buys a season ticket right now really needs to think hard about the future of our club. 

Not a penny more untill the owners come clean. 

Still no statement after our relegation, shocking 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Ticket office shut on Thursdays, thats good timing.. tried calling to get my cash back. Thought they may have opened today for the rush of seaso  ticket buyers before the new season in 2 months

So we rush to buy a season ticket for a club that might not exist and won't  let anyone attend until into October by order of the Emporer Boris.  Apparently cinemas are safer !

Yeah i was joking .... 
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:
    Same happened with my son.
    Cheque finally arrived after about 3 weeks.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Redrobo said:
    LenGlover said:
    shine166 said:
    LenGlover said:
    Anyone know what the renewal numbers are so far?

I'd genuinely be surprised if it's more than 1500.
    Apart from ESI and relegation, I imagine there will be a number of older supporters unable/unwilling to go due to Covid social distancing reasons as well
    That's where I am. Compulsory muzzles, no toilets and general hassle for something that's supposed to be a hobby holds little appeal regardless of anxity about lining the pockets of Southall, Nimer etc.

In fact I wouldn't put it beyond them to ban over 65s completely under the cloak of COVID-19 so they don't need to offer concessions. Finish off what Meire started.
    Zzzz still with that muzzle shite. 
    Fine if you want to wear one and, more importantly, can breathe wearing one.

I don't and can't.
    Use a face shield then. Nobody wants your germs thanks.
    I went to Sainsbury's Orpington at about 7 45 this morning. 
    Not a single Sainsbury worker was wearing one.
    Out of about 25 -30 customers I only saw one person wearing a mask.
    The ruling starts tomorrow.
    And shop workers are exempt. I see Bozo Jokeson  is getting his message across !
    Really, that's ridiculous?
    I have every sympathy with shop workers, but it makes no sense to exempt the people who spend the most time there.
    Anyway, back to season tickets.
  • Options
    Season ticket boycott continues in my house too. Sat out Rolland, and will sit out this lot as well. It’s hard to do, but I know if I give them money, they’ll stay for me. Hopefully if I (and many others) don’t give them what they want, they’ll bugger off sooner
  • Options
    I don’t want anyone nicking my seat and want to get behind the lads COYR
    If you do lose your seat, I suspect there will be plenty of room from an even better perch - the bench
  • Options
    I’m out. First time since 1987. 
    I will be straight back when we get owners who I trust. 
  • Options
    Don’t forget to renew before the gold and silver fixtures are announced. 
    Gold - Gillingham
    Silver - er .........
  • Options
    Wasn't going to renew anyway as there is a possibility that we may be relocating but there’s is no way on this earth I’d contemplate renewing given the ownership, price rise, league 1 again and the sheer basket case we have home one. There is blind loyalty and then there is just being reckless with your money. If I’m still here and if we still have a club to support that I don’t feel ashamed of I’ll pick and chose what games I go to. But right now I couldn’t care less. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @oohaahmortimeryou can't be serious? 
  • Options
    By renewing you are not supporting the team believe me. 

But as you wish
  • Options
    I wouldn't criticise anyone with a desire to renew, for example if football is their thing from a social/family perspective etc. However, I can't understand the logic of doing so immediately. Leaving aside the ownership shenanigans, given there is no clear indication of when spectators will be allowed back in to football grounds, it just seems crazy to handover hard earned cash when it might not be possible for the product to be supplied. The worst that will happen is that you might have to move seats when you do come to renew but I would be extremely surprised if you weren't able to find other seats close by.

Of course, the added benefit is indeed that you are not providing upfront cash to a bunch of owners whom at this stage appear to be of doubtful pedigree! 
  • Options

But as you wish
    It's sarcasm.
  • Options

But as you wish
    It's sarcasm.
    Yeah I thought maybe so but my head isn't working well this morning lol
  • Options
    There's no chance of the prices being increased now. If anything they're more likely to be reduced
  • Options
    Cannot get through on the phone AND the internet route is down.

I WANT MY SEASON TICKET!!!!!
  • Options
    I have a voice message asking for my card details to refund my £85. Annoyingly, I have changed bank accounts since I purchased. They've asked I call them back tomorrow.

Pretty sad really, now feeling a bit regretful asking the club I love for my money back. I do need it more than ESI though. 
  • Options
    No season ticket for me until a decent owner is in place. The current crooks are getting nothing.