Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Are West Ham going down??

1111213141517»

Comments

• Not going down, as teams around them not good enough to win any games.
  • As long as West Ham keep losing the two teams below them only have to draw to get above them.
  • If West Ham are being run in such a way that the club is unable to withstand relegation, which happens to most football teams from time to time, then the people running it should be returning to dildos and whatever it is they do now.
  • Last game of the season is West Ham v Villa. They also still have to play Watford and Norwich.

Long way to go, yet
  • Deserved 3-2 win v Chelsea tonight.
    They look miles better than Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa & Watford.
  • Oh well, it was good while it lasted!
  • The kiss of life given to every team our fans talk about getting relegated 
  • Ahhh bollox...😣
  • I still think that there will be a twist or two before the end of the season. They are still only one win clear of the bottom three. Just a shame that Chelsea chose tonight to be so shit.
  • West Scum.  
  • Sponsored links:

• They are staying up
  • I watched last night and whilst Chelsea spent most of the second half playing football around West Hams box the game had a feel about it that yelled west ham to grab something. Defensively Chelsea are appalling and Kepa isn't a top level goalkeeper as long as he has a hole in his arse.

100% they will stay up, delaying the inevitable in my eyes but the spawny, lucky bastards will pick up enough points to avoid relegation. Watford, Norwich and Bournemouth to drop. Villa seem to wriggle out of things as well 
  • Deserved 3-2 win v Chelsea tonight.
    They look miles better than Norwich, Bournemouth, Villa & Watford.
    They didn’t look miles better their two previous games. 

But they will stay up. 
  • MrWalker said:

Expect the price of dildos to soar if this happens.
    I don't like the sound of dildos going up.

Have you tried using the other end with a bit of KY on it?
  • the disallowed goal spurred them on … on this form they are staying up
  • West Ham have been threatened with sanctions after defaulting on a £5.4m payment owed over the transfer of striker Sebastien Haller from Eintracht Frankfurt.
  • Addickted said:
    West Ham have been threatened with sanctions after defaulting on a £5.4m payment owed over the transfer of striker Sebastien Haller from Eintracht Frankfurt.
    and what a waste of money he is
  • Drawing now.
  • Leading again... Thats surely them safe now
  • Sponsored links:

• Oops sorry Wet Spam, the FA jinx strikes again

2-2
  • Leading again... Thats surely them safe now
    Say it a few more times if ya can...👍
  • More important than them going down are palace gonna get a fucking champions league spot ffs 
    did I hear commentator say 5th may get it ? Is that cos of Man City’s ban ...
    4 points behind with a crap GD and Liverpool midweek thankfully as mr negative I’m worried !!

Jesus mr doom and gloon

Champions League lol

They wont even get Europa League

No matter how well they are playing the top 8 willl be

Liverpool
    Man City
    Leicester
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Tottenham
    Wolves
    Sheffield United

They are all playing better

5 defeats in a row and now sat in 14 they wont get top 8 as I said lol.

They would need to win their last 3 games and Arsenal would have to lose them all(because of Goal Difference)
  • Phew , can you now tell me millwall won’t make the play offs !!!
  • Phew , can you now tell me millwall won’t make the play offs !!!
    Millwall wont make the play offs

And before you ask

CHARLTON WILL NOT GET RELEGATED 

now you can stop worrying 
  • I always expect the worse with the other teams .... 
    where Charlton is concerned I know what I’m seeing and I know most come blinkered so unfortunately my opinion is the only one I listen to where we are concerned ... 
    we need Wigan to be deducted 12 to have a chance of staying up ...