Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are West Ham going down??

Comments

• Options
    Bournemouth look toast unfortunately. Need Villa to perk up. 
    With a bit of luck Villa will do the business and continue to get the sort of luck that they received the other night. 
  • Options
    Charlton staying up is all we should be worried about and where the away grounds next season will be looks like being a nice bonus reward when we do with Norwich, Bournemouth, West Ham, Watford and even Brighton in the mix for relegation from the PL. Any 3 of those will do nicely if Villa wouldn’t mind fcking off out of the bottom three spots.

• Options
    A great restart for West Ham's campaign. A point or three for Bournemouth this evening against the Stripey Nigels and West Ham drop into the drop zone.
    Spurs and Chelsea up next for them. 
    Only problem is they tend to do well against Spurs and Chelsea 
  • Options
    West Ham's last 3 home games are Burnley, Watford and Villa. They also have to go to Norwich. Those 4 games will be the ones vital to their survival as their other games are all pretty tough.
  • Options
    More important than them going down are palace gonna get a fucking champions league spot ffs 
    did I hear commentator say 5th may get it ? Is that cos of Man City’s ban ...
    4 points behind with a crap GD and Liverpool midweek thankfully as mr negative I’m worried !!

• Options
    Thanks for that Chris , how low does a Europa spot go to 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Norwich and Bournemouth are done for. Of those competing for the last place I think Watford look least likely to have the quality to get themselves out of it. Villa will battle to the end and, well, it's West Ham isn't it? So someone will score one off their backside or they'll be a dodgy refs decision or a silly VAR call go their way at a crucial point. Sadly. 
  • Options
    Newcastle of the south. Arrogant AND shit. 
    Absolutely this. They’re all moaning about the new ground now but when the dodgy deal was going through plenty of them were gloating about how they got it for nothing, especially when they beat spurs in the bid. They was talking
    about going to’ the next level’. Well that’s backfired and they’re not gloating now. They sold their soul

f*** them. 
    Most likes you've ever had on a post on here? 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    Newcastle of the south. Arrogant AND shit. 
    Absolutely this. They’re all moaning about the new ground now but when the dodgy deal was going through plenty of them were gloating about how they got it for nothing, especially when they beat spurs in the bid. They was talking
    about going to’ the next level’. Well that’s backfired and they’re not gloating now. They sold their soul

f*** them. 
    Most likes you've ever had on a post on here? 

I can think of a few others from MF that compete for likes.
  • Options
    Are West Ham going down?
    If there is a God then yes!

• Options
    I’m just worried palace could be the first south London team to play in Europe having beaten a top flight team to get there and not lost 3-0 to every top flight team they played to get there through the back door .
    Didn’t Millwall achieve that from being a losing cup finalist ?
  • Options
    I’m just worried palace could be the first south London team to play in Europe having beaten a top flight team to get there and not lost 3-0 to every top flight team they played to get there through the back door .
    Didn’t Millwall achieve that from being a losing cup finalist ?
    That’s the point of Oohaah’s quote  Millwall got there having lost to the only Premier League team they played. They didn’t have to beat a Premier team in the cup that year. 

I had to read it a couple of times as I thought the same as you at first 

• Options
    More important than them going down are palace gonna get a fucking champions league spot ffs 
    did I hear commentator say 5th may get it ? Is that cos of Man City’s ban ...
    4 points behind with a crap GD and Liverpool midweek thankfully as mr negative I’m worried !!

Jesus mr doom and gloon

Champions League lol

They wont even get Europa League

No matter how well they are playing the top 8 willl be

Liverpool
    Man City
    Leicester
    Chelsea
    Man Utd
    Tottenham
    Wolves
    Sheffield United

They are all playing better

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2020
    I have a soft spot for Bournemouth and it was sad to see that spark missing from their game yesterday. Points wise, they are not down by any stretch, but at their best, they water the side of the pitch they are attacking more than the other side immediately before kick off and they really go at teams with pace. It is an enclosed stadium and they generate a decent atmosphere (not possible now of course). I am trying to find a reason how they might survive, but sadly I am struggling.
  • Options
    I think they will finish 17th where they currently sit. They might be poor but the bottom three look doomed to me. Chelsea wouldn’t be the choice Villa would have chosen for today. 
  • Options
    We DONT want West ham going down!

It just means bowyer will be getting a phone call...

It will be an offer he probably couldn't refuse.

• Options
    Dave2l said:

No way , he luvs Charlton doncha know 
  • Options
    I think they will finish 17th where they currently sit. They might be poor but the bottom three look doomed to me. Chelsea wouldn’t be the choice Villa would have chosen for today. 
    Villa lead 1-0 after 55 minutes.
  • Options
    And within the space of 2 mins it’s 2-1 Chelsea
  • Options
    Bottom 3 looking very vulnerable unfortunately. 
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

and we would have zero chance of keeping Cullen

West Ham in the Prem- I dont thin they want Cullen and will look to bring in more experience
    West Ham in the Champ- Cullen has the perfect Championship experience for them and will be great in CM 
  • Options
    One win in 12 now. A draw for Bournemouth at Wolves or a win for Villa at Newcastle and they will be in the bottom 3.