Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are West Ham going down??

Comments

• Options
    I have an unashamed soft spot for West Ham fans (if not the club). They look bang in trouble and their older fans believe the are going down. Huge protest planned this weekend against Gold, Sullivan and Brady. "Bubbles" lays it out here...

http://hammersunited.com/a-message-from-bubbles-2/
    I went with my mate to West Ham vs Burnley a few years back when they all kicked off and were fighting each other in the stands and running on the pitch, great fun watching the morons fight their own
  • Options
    It's meant to be shit at the new ground and I probably wouldn't bother with going there with Charlton but West Ham are still getting 59,000+ attendances. If they get relegated and attendances drop significantly, they'll still be getting the biggest crowds in The Championship. 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    It's meant to be shit at the new ground and I probably wouldn't bother with going there with Charlton but West Ham are still getting 59,000+ attendances. If they get relegated and attendances drop significantly, they'll still be getting the biggest crowds in The Championship. 
    How many of those 59,000 are actually West Ham fans and how many of them (including the West Ham fans) would bother going to a soulless, half-empty ground to watch Championship football? 
    You can say that about our gates with our ticket offers and hand outs ..

They'll have at least twice as many home fans as us next season and prolly nearer 3 times as many 
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    How many of those 59,000 are actually West Ham fans and how many of them (including the West Ham fans) would bother going to a soulless, half-empty ground to watch Championship football? 
    You can say that about our gates with our ticket offers and hand outs ..

They'll have at least twice as many home fans as us next season and prolly nearer 3 times as many 
    You can't really accuse our ground of being soulless.
    If they go down I suspect that they would lose a huge chunk of the current season ticket holders. They would probably sell season tickets and match by match tickets dirt cheap to try to fill the ground with floating supporters, which will make the atmosphere even worse. 
  • Options
    West Ham are miles bigger than us.  Just don't like them due to what i have previously stated in this thread.

Getting relegated and the subsequent clear out that would ensue, would probably help Lady Brady and the Jizz magnates anyway.

Fuck em.
  • Options
    West Ham are miles bigger than us. 
    It's not if they have won the World Cup. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they go down first season in championship high attendance.But what about a 2nd season in the championship?.
  • Options
    Newcastle of the south. Arrogant AND shit. 
  • Options
    If they go down first season in championship high attendance.But what about a 2nd season in the championship?.
    Or first season in league 1. Back to back relegation happens. 
  • Options
    Disappointing result today. I was expecting more from Southampton. Still all to play for though. 
  • Options
    Glad to see them lose yesterday, if only narrowly.
    Next three games look very tough though, with Wolves at home, Spurs away and Chelsea at home.
    I hope to see them in the drop zone after those games.

• Options
    I see Brady is in favour of making this season null & void. What a surprise.
  • Options
    I see Brady is in favour of making this season null & void. What a surprise.
    Henry Winter's headline in his article on her statement in today's The Times sums it up rather well:

"Desperate time calls for unity not Brady's venal self interest" 
    But our venal self interest coincides with hers so boo to Henry Winter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To be fair, Brady's comments while showing blatant self interest aren't inconsistent with those of Mark Noble, as she's not talking about returning to football, but rather what to do when we don't return to football.

I'm sure the Norwich and Villa owners behind closed doors are saying the same thing
  • Options
    To be fair, Brady's comments while showing blatant self interest aren't inconsistent with those of Mark Noble, as she's not talking about returning to football, but rather what to do when we don't return to football.

I'm sure the Norwich and Villa owners behind closed doors are saying the same thing
    And that is the point. We will be doing the same. But that is different from using a newspaper article as she did to influence matters and use it as propaganda in a pathetic attempt to win fans, that hate her and her cohorts, over.
  • Options
    A great restart for West Ham's campaign. A point or three for Bournemouth this evening against the Stripey Nigels and West Ham drop into the drop zone.
    Spurs and Chelsea up next for them. 
  • Options
    they are in big danger .. they lack goal scorers, a decent midfield and defence .. other than that they are OK ((:>)
  • Options
    West ham going down.
  • Options
    they are in big danger .. they lack goal scorers, a decent midfield and defence .. other than that they are OK ((:>)
    Not to mention a Manager like Moyes who has to motivate a side that he didn't put together and without the aid of a crowd behind them - home or away. One win in their last 11 matches says it all.
  • Options
    Not to mention a Manager like Moyes who has to motivate a side that he didn't put together and without the aid of a crowd behind them - home or away. One win in their last 11 matches says it all.
    Moyes? I thought winning is what he does?

Must be thinking of someone else.
  • Options
    rucking palace doing the whammers a favour ffs 
  • Options
    Bournemouth look toast unfortunately. Need Villa to perk up.