Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are West Ham going down??

Comments

• Options
    Couldn’t happen to a nicer club with such modest fans.
    It won’t though they always find a way to sneak out of it.
    If they do go down expect their first game at the taxpayers stadium  to be Millwall if fans are still not allowed to attend closely followed by us. 
  • Options
    If they do go down expect their first game at the taxpayers stadium  to be Millwall if fans are still not allowed to attend closely followed by us. 
    No. Their first game will be at home to us, while their second game will be.... away to us. The third game.... fans will be allowed to attend again. 
  • Options
    No. Their first game will be at home to us, while their second game will be.... away to us. The third game.... fans will be allowed to attend again. 
    Ha ha, many a true word spoken in jest. 

I expect the OB are dreading them getting relegated. 
  • Options
    Bums. Bournemouth and Villa messing it up again. 
  • Options
    Get in there Villa. Now get a winner! 
  • Options
    Love em to get relegated ,cos we aren’t pushing for promotion from the Championship any time soon , so would be nice to have a local game with less scum per punter than the other filth .
    Proper scum off between those two Clubs who should both have stayed on the north side of the river where they belong . 
  • Options
    Love em to get relegated ,cos we aren’t pushing for promotion from the Championship any time soon , so would be nice to have a local game with less scum per punter than the other filth .
    Proper scum off between those two Clubs who should both have stayed on the north side of the river where they belong . 
    Interesting football fact of the day, Millwall FC have been a professional South London football club longer than Charlton have 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Empty stadiums will probably help West Ham, as their home games would be toxic as soon as they went 1-0 down.

I think they'll get enough points to scrape by though.
    Empty stands will probably help them get accustomed to what they’ll see if they do go down but I think it’s more likely to be Bournemouth and Watford that will be joining Norwich though Bournemouth and Brighton as two away days out on the south coast would be the preferred combination.  
  • Options
    edited June 2020

My prediction for bottom 3, in order:

Villa

Bournemouth

Norwich

Once Haller comes back, I think him and Bowen will get enough to keep them up.

• Options

My prediction for bottom 3, in order:

Villa

Bournemouth

Norwich

Once Haller comes back, I think him and Bowen will get enough to keep them up.

West Ham fans I know say that Haller is useless.
  • Options
    They should stay up, i would laugh alot if they go down. Ever since Tevez-gate i have a particular dislike of West Ham, also their fans are cunts (cousin is one lol) 
  • Options
    Interesting football fact of the day, Millwall FC have been a professional South London football club longer than Charlton have 😉
    About time you won something then.
  • Options
    Acab said:
    About time you won something then.
    Even that is on an untruth!  Don't hold up in court... as usual.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Heard on radio yesterday that if they go down their expected gate reduction would be around 7% leaving them with average crowds over 50k still, which would set a Championship record.

They still plan on increasing their stadium capacity to 63,000 over the summer.

Are they deluded or ambitious?
  • Options
    They’re all at it , the other halves on the ponce 
  • Options
    So they have a virtually rent free ground, loads of cash from the TV companies, 50 thousand odd attendances paying top dollar and they are still making a loss???

I think Lord Sugar needs to review who he thinks are heads of Industry in the UK!! 

Personally I would love to see them get relegated, unfortunately the teams around them seem intent on trying to help them stay up. 

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Heard on radio yesterday that if they go down their expected gate reduction would be around 7% leaving them with average crowds over 50k still, which would set a Championship record.

They have always been deluded. 

But we must not forget they won the World Cup in 66.......
  • Options

Would 50000 people actually turn up to see them play Rotherham or Barnsley?
  • Options
    No doubt struggling at the minute. However I can't really see them going down. Villa, Norwich look nailed on with either Bournemouth or Brighton close. Think Watford will be OK.
  • Options

Would 50000 people actually turn up to see them play Rotherham or Barnsley?
    Exactly. Completely delusional. Newcastle and Leeds are bigger clubs than West Ham and neither of those were sold out each week.
  • Options

Who's paying for this increased capacity? I assume not them?