Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*** David Davis signs on loan from Birmingham ***

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Think we should all write off Stoke. 

Much better last night.
  • Options
    I didn’t think Davis was that bad on Saturday anyway. A bad first half, but he settled in the second half, and took that into last night. Indeed I thought he was better than Cullen
    Agreed, I thought Davis played well against Stoke & Forest & both performances were about the same.

I'm sure if we lose some fans think nearly all our players were shite and when we win they think nearly all our players are great.
  • Options
    Booked in both games .. he's an experienced Champ defensive midfield tough guy and knows what to do and what he can get away with, just does his job quietly and doesn't stand out too much  ..  Bowyer likes him and that'll do .. another very shrewd signing from the Addicks management brains trust ((:>)
  • Options
    I also don't understand what people were expecting from Smith?

He was thrown in by Bowyer during the last embers of the game to just be another body in midfield. Run around a bit and try and close the ball down.
    Please don't write him off after that.
    Bit of composure on the ball perhaps, tracking runners. I've not written him off despite my possibly OTT comments, obviously hope he'll have a successful spell here.