Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon interested in buying Dinamo Bucharest?

Comments

• Options
    We are going down and he’s gonna pie us off. Why did I pick supporting Charlton over Arsenal as a kid. Dickhead.
    I did exactly the same mate. What a pair of lemons :-)
  • Options
    Whether buying DB is a good or bad thing in the long run could be debated to the end of days.

But you really have to question the timing off that post. Gives totally the wrong impression. 
    Yup, not impressed 
  • Options
    Whether buying DB is a good or bad thing in the long run could be debated to the end of days.

But you really have to question the timing off that post. Gives totally the wrong impression. 
    It’s a little naive , but realistically he is an hour or two ahead so probably presumed the game was finished by some way! 
  • Options
    edited March 2020

But you really have to question the timing of that post. Gives totally the wrong impression. 
    Honestly, I doubt he even knew we were playing. 
    Exactly, and after the good will and positive PR ESI sold us, it makes me think that he actually cares for us, from an emotional perspective, about as much as RD did. 
  • Options
    We are going down and he’s gonna pie us off. Why did I pick supporting Charlton over Arsenal as a kid. Dickhead.
    I did exactly the same mate. What a pair of lemons :-)
    Not Arsenal though, anyone but Arsenal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dont overly care!!

Said it when the Dinamo news first came out

Network clubs arent an issue... PROVIDED that they're ran properly

Roland's setup could have worked but he was an idiot who didnt have a clue how to run it properly

There arent enough signs that Nimer knows how to run it properly or not so the jury remains out

Too many knee jerk reactions without any evidence for it to be deserved so far
  • Options
    No SDAddick said:
    I maintain that a footballing network, unto itself, is not a bad idea. There is a long history of inter connected clubs being successful, and you need only look at the Udinese network to see how it can help teams pinch above their weight. 

Also, Dinamo Bucharest are a historic club, so not a bad addition. 

But yeah, the timing. Not great. 

Also, it brings back the question, why did ESI buy Charlton? As per other threads, I was never as positive on them as some, and I'm not now as negative as some, but I continue to wonder why us? 
    The academy
  • Options
    Have ESI or TN actually bought Dinamo?
  • Options
    Have ESI or TN actually bought Dinamo?
    The club or the ground?
  • Options
    I just apologised on Twitter to the Romanian journo who first pushed out the story. 
  • Options
    I just apologised on Twitter to the Romanian journo who first pushed out the story. 
    Why's that then?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why's that then?
    Because he couldn't stand up the original story to the level we'd reasonably expect in the UK. (we are actually quite good at journalism in the UK....)
  • Options
    kentred2 said:
    No SDAddick said:
    I maintain that a footballing network, unto itself, is not a bad idea. There is a long history of inter connected clubs being successful, and you need only look at the Udinese network to see how it can help teams pinch above their weight. 

Also, Dinamo Bucharest are a historic club, so not a bad addition. 

But yeah, the timing. Not great. 

Also, it brings back the question, why did ESI buy Charlton? As per other threads, I was never as positive on them as some, and I'm not now as negative as some, but I continue to wonder why us? 
    The academy
    Genuine question: have they said that and I've just missed it? 
  • Options
    Why's that then?
    Because he couldn't stand up the original story to the level we'd reasonably expect in the UK. (we are actually quite good at journalism in the UK....)
    Did you slate him then?
  • Options
    Why's that then?
    Did you slate him then?
    I asked him whether he really thought the documents he had looked genuine. They were not on headed notepaper, nor signed. They could have been done  by an English speaking Steaua supporter on his Huawei phone...shit.....if they are genuine...
  • Options
    Wow, this is proper shit. No change from RD really - no wonder Bows said he’d heard some ‘strange stuff’
  • Options
    He's just there to seal the deal of our new super dupa signing. 
  • Options
    Oh dear.