Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon interested in buying Dinamo Bucharest?

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Only way to keep sane!
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    How the fuck are people making light of this and making jokes? 
    Black humour mate.  It's the way to get through these things whether it be cornovirus, tragedy or having your club bent over and terminally shafted publicly.
    In that case...wonder who gets to wear Scarfy next
  • Options
    I’m more concerned about the global recession about to hit than I am about anything else.
    then Corona
    and finally Charlton.
  • Options
    So is this a "done deal"?
  • Options
    So is this a "done deal"?
    Dinamo ?
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Swisdom said:
    I’m more concerned about the global recession about to hit than I am about anything else.
    then Corona
    and finally Charlton.
    So many more important things than football. Here's a few of my own.

New baby due, 
    Cost Cutting at work,
    Paying Mortgage
    Current project
    Brexit/British Economy 
    Charlton
    Other Football and Sports
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    22nd April report on the latest from Dinamo. Refers to Florica, other likely investors, and debt problems to existing majority owner (Ionut Negoita) and his web of companies (sounds familiar). In short, seems they have fairly similar problems to us and Florica and his lawyer with material interests in both camps.

Another problem for Dinamo's buyers: there are many debts to Negoita's companies, which can keep control of the club

Author: Sport.ro
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020, 11:26 p.m.
    Another problem for Dinamos buyers there are many debts to Negoitas companies which can keep control of the club

Ionut Negoita has three buyers interested in the club: the "Dinamovisti pentru Dinamo" Association, the "Only Dinamo Bucharest" Association and the Spanish businessman Herminio Menendez.

Ionut Negoita announced that he wants to get rid of the Dinamo club in the next period, which he has owned since 2013, and the interested buyers must pay 1 leu for 51% of the shares, but also take over the current debts of the company. Although the Bucharest businessman says that they are up to 2 million euros, with 500,000 euros to ANAF maturing in the next period, the buyers would have found that the deficit is estimated at around 4 million euros. 

In addition, Negoita revealed that the front half of the Saftica base, with exit to DN 1, "was sold, internal resources were needed, so that the debts could be paid through insolvency", but it is not known if it is the same piece. of land about which the businessman Claudiu Florica had said that a guarantee is put in a payment schedule agreement to ANAF, the club having to pay 17,000 euros per month in order not to be forced, or the pledged property is even half with the camp and the lands training.

From the existing information, a problem is also represented by the debts to Ionut Negoita's companies, which provided several services for the club, including accommodation and catering, the representatives of the two supporters' associations asking that if they pay the debts of 180,000 of euro, the amount that must be paid urgently in order to obtain the participation license in the next season of League 1, then to be exempted by contract from the payment of debts to the companies of the current owner. Or vice versa, that is, Negoita to pay the 180,000 euros necessary for the license, and the fans and the club to then pay the debts to his companies, in the following years, in stages, according to a schedule agreed by both parties. 

Fans would fear that, if the payment of debts to Ionut Negoita's companies is not clarified, he will keep a much greater influence than that of the minority package of shares that will remain in his possession, under the conditions in which any company that owns Dinamo's claims can directly file for bankruptcy, after the club has gone through the insolvency process. The situation would be similar to that of 2014, when Negoita entered the credit table with the largest amount of creditors, approximately 9.6 million euros, which represents approximately 55% of the general total of receivables of 17.5 million euros, in its own name or through six companies he controlled. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2020
    This thread, the taster of what was to follow. Fascinating lockdown reading.

I was actually looking for this video where Nimer shows us off then briefly mentions Dinamo on an Arabic tv sports programme. Couldn't find it so will leave the link here anyway-

https://youtu.be/G1x8sXZu65M
  • Options
    @swords_alive

I suppose it is too big an ask that somebody on here can understand what he is saying in the video and give us a rundown? @Red_Pete_in_Dubai  @QatarNapsy

But for those of us who increasingly suspect he is not what we have been led to believe, I suppose it is at least interesting that a TV channel took him seriously. I think that channel is fairly mainstream? I've seen the logo before.

But then again, and here I may be setting myself up as an object of some mirth...that bookcase...WTF? Wallpaper of a bookcase? I remember somebody commenting on the wallpaper but thought that they referred to the CAFC wallpaper on the Mac. I mean, is that the choice  of someone worth 500mill, to be displayed on TV?
  • Options
    @swords_alive

I suppose it is too big an ask that somebody on here can understand what he is saying in the video and give us a rundown? @Red_Pete_in_Dubai  @QatarNapsy

But for those of us who increasingly suspect he is not what we have been led to believe, I suppose it is at least interesting that a TV channel took him seriously. I think that channel is fairly mainstream? I've seen the logo before.

But then again, and here I may be setting myself up as an object of some mirth...that bookcase...WTF? Wallpaper of a bookcase? I remember somebody commenting on the wallpaper but thought that they referred to the CAFC wallpaper on the Mac. I mean, is that the choice  of someone worth 500mill, to be displayed on TV?
    Who claimed he is worth 500 million?  I was under the impression that someone on here plucked that figure out of the air and has been repeated so often it became an accepted fact by some?

There was 350m, 500m, 15 billion and a 150 billion banded around at the start. 
  • Options
    Bookcase backdrops are all the rage now.
  • Options
    Enjoyed the video with charlton scenes. Worth a watch in itself. Presume others have seen that before.

Would also like to know what he says. Seems to be unscripted, or at least he appears well briefed.
  • Options
    @swords_alive

Sorry but I don’t actually speak or read Arabic!!

The mbc logo belongs to the Middle East Broadcasting Centre or MBC Group, which is a well established free-to-air satellite broadcasting company based in Dubai. It aims to provide a view of the world through Arabian eyes. It is a 100% Arabic language broadcaster.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @QatarNapsy  (and Red Pete). So my takeout is that we have a mainstream and well resourced TV channel, and they seem to see Tahnoon as...basically pukka? Not exactly a household name to viewers, but not just some geezer who came from nowhere? Can you tell how they introduced him, in the lead-up section, if they presented him as from the Private Office of the Sheikh, or did they also mention his ADBD?

Overall, what you guys have explained, for me anyway, is that Tahnoon at least does have a certain level of status out there, even if there might be doubts about how much money he has at his disposal for investment, and where it derives from.

• Options
    I've always believed Nimer was who he said he was.
    What I've doubted and still doubt, is does he have enough money to fund Charlton ?

My initial thoughts were it would be mainly the sheikh's money funding Charlton and so far I don't believe Nimer has been able to prove the money is his money.

I then became further concerned when he teamed up with Florica.
  • Options
    Thanks a lot @QatarNapsy  (and Red Pete). So my takeout is that we have a mainstream and well resourced TV channel, and they seem to see Tahnoon as...basically pukka? Not exactly a household name to viewers, but not just some geezer who came from nowhere? Can you tell how they introduced him, in the lead-up section, if they presented him as from the Private Office of the Sheikh, or did they also mention his ADBD?

Overall, what you guys have explained, for me anyway, is that Tahnoon at least does have a certain level of status out there, even if there might be doubts about how much money he has at his disposal for investment, and where it derives from.

@PragueAddick The very first guy in the studio introduces him as 'the new owner of Charlton, Tahnoon Nimer'.
    Then the graphic showing as Red, Red Robin starts playing just says Tahnoon Nimer in white writing, and something along the lines of 'Stadium Exclusive' in the red box. The interviewer then welcomes him as Dr. Tahnoon.