Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tahnoon interested in buying Dinamo Bucharest?

Comments

• Options
    He's gonna do a Roland.
  • Options
    I really wouldn’t worry. Man City have a network too...
  • Options
    There's nothing wrong with a network if it is run properly.
    To quote the Spartans - "If."
  • Options

Wait, are we saying this is actually legitimate?
  • Options
    Abu Dhabi Business Development do not own Charlton Athletic.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    ;-)
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

The above suggests otherwise.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Dazzler21 said:

The above suggests otherwise.
    But if that is a "press release" in any professional sense, then I'm an ex professional footballer.

On the other hand that was an interesting find by @Leeds_Addick, previous page.

I don't know what to make of it at all, now.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Clubs like Dinamo Bucharest or Standard Liege for that matter might have bigger world football profiles than Charlton Athletic because of their perennial involvement in European competitions but it’s the Premier League where the big bucks are. In any “network” or single ownership pyramid of clubs having the ability to reach the PL will always make that club the most likely focus for investment. 

Edit : The exit of the UK from the EU will severely hamper the ability of British clubs to get non international players from other European countries. Makes the network idea much harder to work to the point of why bother.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cosmin said:
    Hey guys , i am an Dinamo Bucharest supporter from Bucharest , Romania. I didint  believe the news either, but they seem to be true. Right now my team is in the worst moment in our history. A conman bought us 7 years ago and simply destroyed everything.
    i don’t see this with good eyes but in our situation right now anyone is better the this idiot that owns our club.
    best regards from Romania and sorry for Tucudean. :)
    Sounds like our two clubs have gone through similar hell of late
  • Options
    Cosmin said:
    Hey guys , i am an Dinamo Bucharest supporter from Bucharest , Romania. I didint  believe the news either, but they seem to be true. Right now my team is in the worst moment in our history. A conman bought us 7 years ago and simply destroyed everything.
    i don’t see this with good eyes but in our situation right now anyone is better the this idiot that owns our club.
    Hahahaha
  • Options
    Cosmin said:
    OMG, you have no idea. From champions , Europe League Groups , victorys with Everton 5-1 , Bayer Leverkusen,Shakhtar Donetk ....battles with Lazio for Champions League Groups...
    or in the 80’ when we reached Chamipns League Semifinal (eliminated  by Liverpool) and Cup Winners Cup Semifinals (unjustly eliminated by Anderlecht) and so on...now we are a common middle place team in Romanian Championship.
    this guy sold all the players and didn’t invest anything, he simply took the money...and left the club to die.

• Options
    Hmmm. Reducing my bullshit forecast to 65%. 

Hi, @Cosmin , welcome. Do you have any more reports about this takeover than those which have already been published or referenced here? As you can see, we are a bit unsure whether the documents produced by the Romanian journalist are genuine. But either way, you'll find a lot of sympathy here. Am I right in thinking that Dinamo sold Tucudean to Standard? If so, it means your con-man sold Tucudean to our deluded sociopath.
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Hmmm. Reducing my bullshit forecast to 65%. 

Hi, @Cosmin , welcome. Do you have any more reports about this takeover than those which have already been published or referenced here? As you can see, we are a bit unsure whether the documents produced by the Romanian journalist are genuine. But either way, you'll find a lot of sympathy here. Am I right in thinking that Dinamo sold Tucudean to Standard? If so, it means your con-man sold Tucudean to our deluded sociopath.
    Yes , Dinamo sold Tucudean to Standard Liege and after that he came to Charlton and become a Legend :)) . 
    I saw your reports regarding this takeover. I have a remark about Ana Maria Prodan , she’s not the owner or president of any club ,she’s just a douche player agent. She have a very bad image here in Romania , and when we  heard that  she brought the news of Dinamo and Charlton takeover to Romania media we didint believe a word.
    but the documents seems to be genuine , but i had my doubts when i first saw them...i still do.
    but today a youtube video surfaced in romanian media with Tahnoon Nimer saying that he bought Charlton and he is close on finalizing Dinamo Bucharest deal.
    i don’t know what to say...I don’t know whats the plans , the intentions with our club...I don’t know how serious they are.

• Options
    Cosmin said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Cosmin said:
    Cosmin said:
    OMG, you have no idea. From champions , Europe League Groups , victorys with Everton 5-1 , Bayer Leverkusen,Shakhtar Donetk ....battles with Lazio for Champions League Groups...
    or in the 80’ when we reached Chamipns League Semifinal (eliminated  by Liverpool) and Cup Winners Cup Semifinals (unjustly eliminated by Anderlecht) and so on.

Alright mate... Come back and gloat when you've beaten Dagenham & Redrbridge after extra-time in the third round of the FA Cup
    :))) man , you know what? I really love your devotion for your team. If Dinamo was in second League only the wifes of the players will be at the game. After 7 disastrous years the atmosphere here is atrocious. Supporters put fire on one of the owners hotel , they’ve been on the president house with torches..some years ago they beat the players , they invaded the field...
    you guys are heroes in my eyes , no joke.
    To think that Charlton may become a feeder club to the Romanian version of us has just made me giggle like a demented hyena.
    I think this scenario is impossible...for both teams. So stop giggle :)
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Calm. Brexit has virtually killed the potential for British clubs to sign from Europe unless they are top level players and vice versa
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Here's a thorny question.  Why would someone do a deal that, for months, is wrapped in silence without a squeak getting out to the press and then immediately do another one that leaks like a badly-made colander? 
  • Options
    Thats a good question. In Romania i heard about Charlton acquisition in November , i don’t know how long the negotiations took. But regarding Dinamo , we heard the same day that the intention letter came to the club.
    we don’t believe in this transaction , we still think it’s a fraud.they involved a guy who have law problems with some Microsoft licenses , i don’t know...
    i hope they have good intentions with your team ...

p.s : thank you Charente addick , it’s nice for me to speak with such kind and educated fans.
  • Options
    Keep to topic please, twice today Charlton threads have been re-routed with Millwall stuff. No more please
    Apologies. Not sure it warrants the deletion of a small number of harmless posts, but each to their own.
  • Options
    Keep to topic please, twice today Charlton threads have been re-routed with Millwall stuff. No more please
    Apologies. Not sure it warrants the deletion of a small number of harmless posts, but each to their own.
    Afka is a bit ott when it comes to that, bog down the forum with thread after thread after thread on rate my plates that's ok, but a couple of comments go of topic and he quickly deletes(yet he has gone of topic a number of times but obviously he is moderator so that's allowed lol)
  • Options
    @Cosmin, I'd be interested to learn more about Dinamo's finances, so that we could understand why HE Nimer might be interested. Actually we had a Rapid fan contacting us a few weeks ago and I learnt a bit from him about Romanian football. Anyway, in Dinamo's case, do you know:

- who owns the stadium? Probably NOT the club, am I right? So any new owner of Dinamo would not be purchasing the stadium or land?
    - what are your typical attendances, and how much do fans typically pay, to see a game?
    - Do you think that even FCSB have to sell their best players, just to keep afloat? Or is it possible for a club to be profitable, if it is well-run?

Don't worry, if you are not really into the business of football; but some of us try to take an interest, because we learnt the hard way over the years that if you don't, you might wake up and find someone stole your club. Which, it seems, you already know to be true.
  • Options
    Calm. Brexit has virtually killed the potential for British clubs to sign from Europe unless they are top level players and vice versa
    Haha give it a rest